Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Report: Government troops moving towards Bali-doogle...Its begun

Ms DD   

Salaam Aleykum Duke

I have been reading your posts lately and i wanted to ask you a question:

If the Puntland wadaado were to take over from Cade Muse, and set up courts there, would you be happy?

NGONGE   

Independent Puntland wadado or ones that are loyal to the Islamic Courts? Will it be a peaceful takeover or a bloody one? That question is too open for Duke to answer. Be specific and ask him if he has a problem with Islamic rule. It will save you a lot of rhetoric. :D

Ms DD   

You are right. It was too open.

Lets say that it will be peaceful take over where the wadaado have people on-side. Purely the people from Puntland will rule over themsleves, rather than clan from Mogadishu. Lets say that the wadaado themselves will be against the TFG and their allies.

Ngonge this isnt about Duke going against an Islamic rule but Islamic rule in Puntland, ruled by his own people and going against TFG.

Hopefully that is clear enough.

Xoogsade   

^ this morning Bosaso woke up to graffitis and papers dropped through out town inwhich the message voiced support for islamic rule and the islamic courts and that reer puntland will go there southwards to fight alongside other somalis. Cadde Musse's Police reacted typically and started baaritaan :D

That puntlanders will eventually remove Cadde Muse is not farfetched. The sooner the better I say.

Kudos to those somali clans who are bestowed with islamic sharia laws and we hope the rest of somalis attain the same blessing and get rid of warlords and anti-islam elements in their middle.

Duke's nightmare smile.gif

NGONGE   

I have a feeling that proper mullahs would frown at the mention and use of graffiti to further their cause! Would love to know what they drew though. :D

ps

No need to explain. I know, I know.

Xoogsade   

^LOL, will help you with the translation :D I quote about the graffiti part:

"Sidoo kale waxaa darbiyada Gudaha Magaalada Boosaaso lagu arkayay iyadoo lagu xardhay ereyo fara badan oo muujinaya sida Shacbiga Puntland ay u taageersan yihiin Golaha Maxkamadaha isla markaasina ay u doonayaan in ay halkaasi aadaa."

"What was seen as well on the city walls of Bosaso were messages adorned expressing the support Pundlanders have for the courts and how they want to go there"

I like when stablished corruption is challenged by the average person. I can feel the rush and barely keep myself restrained from sprinting. Only if I could change things back there with my own hands saxib lol.

Ms DD   

I dont know how i feel about this since i am going there in December (will i be locked up if i show my support to any regime change in Pland?). I am only too happy that Puntlanders are seeing sense I just hope for the sake of the the people that no blood will be shed and if people choose Islamic rule, ruled by their people, they should be allowed to. I know many Planders are fed up with the Cadde Muse and his dibidhilif cronies collecting taxes for the TFG, printing money where hard-working people' hard-earning cash are ripped off and sending troops to Baydhabo.

Xoogsade   

^ December is still far away and a lot can change on the ground. I would keep contact with relatives on the ground who always know more about the situation than the media if I were you. Have a safe trip there if you go inshallah.

I don't think there would be much uproar or bloodshed if Cadde Musse is removed from power. Somalis understand now more than ever that men like Cadde only serve their interests. They can be brutal in defending their income even if they have to use the likes of Ethiopia to stay in power or regain power they lost, but if people are decided, they can overcome the challenges.

Cambaro, I am not against Sharia law at all. But I belive this can be done through dialogue and persuasion. Puntland is a Muslim land and insha Allah it will base all its laws on the Koran and Sunna.

My opposition is the disguised clan agenda that is courts.

I have not seen any Shariah law being applied just the law of the jungle cloaked under a nice title.

Islam is the future, equility for all the Somali people is the hope. One clan pretending to have a higher moral purpose than others while ignoring the plight of the many is not justice.

Cambaro, i'm heading there the same time as you even though it will be my first time there, i'm still not worried and wouldn't post pone any of my plans because of what if? Just be careful. For those of you that want some sort of fighting between the parties, i would love to see you guys in the front line is all i can say. Rag badan casiirka ay fadhiga dibadaha ku cabaan baa kasoo daadan lahaa. :D

Fanisha   

Originally posted by peace&prosperity:

^War bal noo kaadi macawista hanagu ag tuuranine. Nothing significant new here. Just ruwaayadi kaalay daadah dibada baro from Meles to Yusuf[2+yrs old now]
:D

Lol.. classic, dayaxa gaarsii

Ms DD   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Cambaro, I am not against Sharia law at all. But I belive this can be done through dialogue and persuasion. Puntland is a Muslim land and insha Allah it will base all its laws on the Koran and Sunna.

My opposition is the disguised clan agenda that is courts.

I have not seen any Shariah law being applied just the law of the jungle cloaked under a nice title.

Islam is the future, equility for all the Somali people is the hope. One clan pretending to have a higher moral purpose than others while ignoring the plight of the many is not justice.

Fair enough Duke. We are on the same page.

Now we disagree that Courts are doing this for their clans. As far as i see, Courts in Mogadishu have made solid changes in Mogadishu. It may not be crime-free at the moment, but it is helluva lot better than it was and than most places in the country. The courts have acheived what the TFG and Cadde Musse have not acheived. Corruption is rife in Puntland and i for one am fed up. How can they allow money to be printed on monthly basis? Cant they see what they are doing to the people? I think it is about time Plander grew a backbone and rise up. They will only succeed with the help of Allah inshallah.

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Santaaro-Saaxiib:

Cambaro, i'm heading there the same time as you even though it will be my first time there, i'm still not worried and wouldn't post pone any of my plans because of what if? Just be careful. For those of you that want some sort of fighting between the parties, i would love to see you guys in the front line is all i can say. Rag badan casiirka ay fadhiga dibadaha ku cabaan baa kasoo daadan lahaa.

salaam santaaro

It will be my first time ever going to Boosaaso. I have been once when i was 2yrs old though. This time my whole family are going. Parents who have been couple of times have told me great things about the place. It is quite safe and business is booming. I guess we cant have everything though since there are problems (i.e corruption).

Still, Somalia is our country and we gotta love it.

I can see many people oo busabusoonaya in dagaal dhexmaro dadka, I pray to Allah that it isnt so ..for the sake of those live there. I remember qaxii back in 1991 and it wasnt pretty at all.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I have a feeling that proper mullahs would frown at the mention and use of graffiti to further their cause! Would love to know what they drew though.

"Sheikh Cabdulqaadir was ere" "Shariah Rocks!"