Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Report: Government troops moving towards Bali-doogle...Its begun

OLOL   

When will Cabdi Bilyaal fight like real men? All that was needed to scare them was Sh. Sharif wearing these military fatigues. a signal to all Allah's warriors everywhere that we are coming to crush the stooges in Baidabo.

Tommorrow is October 10 and I hope the courts will be in Baidabo soon it would have been historic if they ousted Yeey at his second anniversary . Finish him off for good. Remember what Caasho Yuusuf said at the time of his selection? The TFG will quit and resign in two years if they fail to carry their mandate!

it is time for them to be ousted since they are not quitting and they not doing anything. We know they can't fight and the whole Buurhakaba attack and retreat was a pluff to help islamic forces led Turki to have another front so to let warlord Huuraale fight with half of the islamic soldier while the other is heading to Buurhakaba for consolidation . But hey, the real Mogadishu forces led by the great tacticians will come to invade and conquer Baidao. The end of TFG is about to COME ....Yeey knows how to run. He did that before. He was in Baidabao when his clansmen tried to overthrow Siad Barre and when they failed, Yeey was the first Cabdi Bile ever. and now, he knows how to. We sould also oust from the forum cheerleaders...just kidding ...i love and enjoy seeing them cry. Somalia is back baby..islam will triumph and the clannish sickos and weirdos will perish in envy and resentment

^^^^^

Red sea the governemtn has more than enough troops to defend itself. If you belive all the lies about Ethiopia then thats you. If you belive certain clans like yours in Somaliland have troops and the Mogadishu clans have troops but that the people of Puntland, Bay & Bakool and the Jubaland have no troops, no officers, no will to fight then you are surely mistaken.

Saxib, President Abdullahi Yusuf, Minister Bare Hiiraale to name just two members of the government are experienced millitary men who have fought numerous battles and have the support of the regions they hail from...

Underestimate the TFG at your peril.

Olol: The TFG made the first move, went into Lower Shabbele unopposed. We heard your kisnmen ran as far as Afgoyee.. But no need to get worried so soon.

Excellent move by the TFG, now that's a classic military tactic that was used. By storming in like that, you can get an idea what kind of defenses your enemies have...i.e. weapons, positioning. Then you hold it for a few hours, and retreat. I guess we saw the true nature of our enemy. They were quick to run away! I remember reading that just before the U.S took over Baghdad, they did the same thing and raced into the city center and raced back out.

I think the TFG was sending a message, because the clan courts were getting too close. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. ....lol

Ciidanka Qaranka Somaliyeed oo saakay Si nabad ah kutagay Magalada Burhakabo ka dibna isaga soo baxay

Posted to the MOL October 9, 2006, 9:40 am

Warar hada inaga soo gaaray Magaalada Buur Hakaba ayaa waxa ay sheegayaan in saaka Magaalada Buur Hakaba oo ka tirsan Gobolka Baay ay la wareegeen Ciidamo Daacad u ah Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya ee fadhigeedu yahay Magaalada Baydhabo.

Warku ayaa intaas ku daraya in Maleeshiyada Dowladda ay si nabad ah kula wareegeen Halkaas, iyadoo aysan dhicin iska hor imaad lagala hor yimid.

Mid ka mid ah Dadka Deegaanka ayaa sheegay in Ciidamada Dowladda ay la wareegeen Buur Hakaba oo illaa 60km u jirta Baydhabo, wuxuuna sheegay in Maleeshiyadii halkaasi joogtay ay isaga dhaqaajiyeen halkaas, kuwaasoo ahaa Maleeshiyo ka tirsaneyd Maxkamada Al-bayaan.

War kale ayaa hada sheegaya in Ciidamadii dawalda ee maantay Tagay Magalada Buhakabo ay isaga soo baxeen kuna soo laabteen saldhiga Ciidamada Dawlada oo waxyar un ujira Buurhakabo. Wali ma cada sababta dhalisay in ciidankaan soo gala magaalada oo haddana isla maanta dib uga noqdaan.

Warar hoose oo aan ka helay magaalada Baydhabo ayaa sheegaya in arintaan qeyb ka tahay diyaargrow lagu dagaal galinayo ciidamada dawlada oo muddo badan tababar ciidameed uga socday duleedka magaalada Baydhabo.

Dhinaca magaalada Bu’aale ayaa iyadana waxaa ka jirta cabsi laga qabo inay isku dhacaan Maleeshiyada maxkamadaha ee ka soo duulay muqdishu iyo kuwa Dawlada oo uu hogaaminayo wasiirka gaashaandhiga DKMG ah Barre Hiiraale.

Cabsida laga qabo in dagaal saf balaaran ah uu dhex maro dawlada iyo maxkamadaha ayaa haatan aad u soo dhawaaday iyadoo labada dhinacba midka kale ku eedeeyay inay wadanka soo galiyeen dad ajnabi ah oo ka dhinac dagaalama.

Dhinaca magaalada Muqdishu ayaa Gudoomiyaha fulinta ee maxkamadaha Muqdishu SH. Shariif ayaa maanta isagoo qaba dharka ciidanka ee tuutaha waxaa shir jaraa'id oo uu muqdishu ku qabtay kaga dhawaaqay in maxkamaduhu jihaad la gali doonaan dawlada KMG ah iyo xulufadeeda oo uu ula jeedo dawlada Itoobiya.

Maxamed C/qaadir Khalaf

Galkacyo, Puntland, Somaliya

Mudugonline.com

BUUR-HAKABA: Ciidammada Dowladda Federaalka oo la wareegay gacan ku haynta Degmada Buur-hakaba ee Gobolka Bay

Posted to the Web Oct 09, 15:10

Buur-hakaba (PP) – Ciidammo ka tirsan kuwa Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya oo wata ugu yaraan 30-gawaarida dagaalka ah ayaa waxay maanta la wareegeen gacan ku haynta Degmada Buur-hakaba oo ka tirsan Gobolka Bay, halkaasoo ay gacanta ku hayn jireen Maxkamadaha Midoobay.

Wararka ka imaanaya Degmada Buur-hakaba ayaa waxay daboolka ka qaadayaan in Malleeshiyooyinkii daacadda u ahaa Maxkamadda Albayaan oo ka tirsan Midowga Maxkamadaha ee halkaas ku sugnaa ay dib uga soo baxeen Magaalada, waxaana la sheegay inay soo gaareen Deegaanno ka tirsan Shabeellada Hoose.

Xubno u hadlay Maxaakimta Midowday ayaa waxay daboolka ka qaadeen in ciidanka Dowladda ee la wareegay gacan ku haynta Degmada Buur-hakaba ay wehliyaan kuwo Ethiopian ah, waxaana ay sheegeen in ciidammada Ethiopian-ka ah ay ku hubeysan yihiin hub aad u fara badan.

Dhanka kale, Guddoomiyaha degmada Buur-hakaba Maxamed Cabdi Xuseen (Ow-kaari) oo hadda ku sugan Buur-hakaba ayaa sheegay inaysan jirin wax ciidammo Ethiopian ah oo soo galay gudaha Degmada Buur-hakaba, waxaana uu daboolka ka qaaday in ciidammada soo gaaray deegaankooda ay dhammaantood yihiin kuwa Dowladda ayna iyaga u yeerteen.

"Ciidammada soo gaaray Degmada Buur-hakaba waa kuwa dowladda federaalka Soomaaliya mana jirto ciidammo shisheeye ah oo la socda, waxaana hoggaaminaya Gen. Saciid iyo Col. Cabdi Madoobe oo ka tirsan saraakiisha Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya" ayuu yiri Ow-kaari oo intaa ku daray.

"Ma jiraan ciidammo xoog ku qabsaday degmada Buur-hakaba, mana iiraan ciidammo Ethiopian ah oo haatan ku sugan degmadaas, waayo aniga oo madax ka ah ayaa ku sugan mana jirto cid iiga sheekeynaysa goobta aan ku suganahay oo aan madaxda ka ahay".

Saraakiisha hoggaaminaya ciidammada Dowldda ayaa waxay kula hadleen dadka Deegaanka Bartamaha Magaalada waxayna u sheegeen inay daganaasho muujiyaan, waxaana la sheegay inay dib uga baxeen magaalada oo ay hadda ku sugan yihiin kuwa Dowladdu duleedka Magaalada Buur-hakaba.

Maxamed Xuseen Jantiile

Wakiilka Puntlandpost - Mogadishu

E-mail: puntlandpostmog@hotmail.com

Jabhad   

^War bal noo kaadi macawista hanagu ag tuuranine. Nothing significant new here. Just ruwaayadi kaalay daadah dibada baro from Meles to Yusuf[2+yrs old now] :D .

OLOL   

well, duke you aint worth any response from me. My Kinsmen are all muslim and everyone who witness there is no god but ALLAH and Muhammed (Pbuh) is his prophet and massenger.

Yeey is done. The Shabaab are all ready and they are already in Buurhakaba

me   

^^^ War naga aamus, kuwan oo kale ayaa kacdoonka wax dhimaya. Kacdoonkani waa mid Soomaaliyeed. Kinsmen maxaa meesha dhigay?

So for you guys it is like a Nintendo game.

:D You cracked me up there for a second. Wadaadadi iyo baydhabo camp became supermario i guess. :D War dadoow dagaal waxa halkaan idin keynay weeye ee cidna wax tari mayso. This goes for both sides. Be careful what you wish for!

RedSea   

^EXACTLY,be careful what you wishfor. Maanta Duke qosolkaa ka dhamaaday eh, it would be worthwhile if the courts showed little a$$ wopping to the so call TFG troops and their allies. Wax badan ma larabo, laakin inyar in ay awoodooda tusaan ayaa ku fiicnayd. But then again, the courts are concerned of the people that might get caught in the crossfire, which is the biggest reason the courts are avoiding bloodshed,but I say it's about time for little action. Then we will see who is laughing, oh yeah you better believe I will be saying how do you like me now once the courts hand the TFG their behind.lol

Duke: what? dude, calm down a notch, I don't write between lines, what you see on here is what you get, so don't make fake assumption to satisfy your frustrations.

P.S, how can one take the control of a city, then retreat from it, is that militry strategy? explain that to me yaa Somalipride,since you made those redicolous comments.

N.O.R.F   

Red Sea

Honest question Duke, do you have the figures of this so called Government troops? I don't even know if they exist, nor am I denying their existance,but your word is all have as evidence that the TFG has any troops, maybe 5,000 or so, but that can't stop fly.

Saxib, lets think 'logically' here. The UIC control much of Southern Somalia whereas the TFG control a very small area and Kismaayo has been 'neutralised'. Its obvious who has more feet on the ground hence the TFG's need for Ethiopian help.

^^^Much of southern Somalia, like the control they had in Bur-Hakabo today?

The TFG controls were it has all a long it has not lost an inch to the courts. The courts who represent the most armed clan in Somalia controls much of the area its clan occupies and in that sense nothing has changed.

Outside Mogadishu they represent no threat.

Its a myth to say that it has taken over areas, the clan courts had a presence in Mogadishu, Lower Shabbele and Kismayu. The TFG did not.

Red Sea: what will you say when the TFG defeats the clan courts? Will you then recognise the government, since you belive in millitary power?

OLOL   

me, you didn't get me - when I say kinsmen, i mean all muslims, the whole ummah regardless of tribe, nation, race and color. I said my kinsmen are those who are real Muslims, who stick to their faith, strong enough, don't associate Allah with other diety like Qabiil and Qurun. This was a retort to some sickos in here. Innama muuminuun ikhwa - all the believers are brothers and sisters. I am part of the Shabaab and I am ready for the ultimate war to defend Somalia from Ethiopia and its stooges.