Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Somali Girls, I beg you.

Xafsa   

^^^ exactly...if the men are all skinny..somebody gotta have meat on their bones. Haddi kale theres gonna be friction....think about ;)

YO Nomads whazzup with dizzing! its all true now come on yall let us take a time-out & chill!

health wise, wt is a bummer, really.

skinny & booty-on-duty are paired by the almight! but both cant see that!...

i gotta deal 4 sista magnoon-gal! u come & stay and feed me for the summer, and i will make sure that u got no pasta, shah and anjeero! just water and dry wheat bread! i betcha u gonna kick hale berrys ass so bad!

u feed me cuz i cant even make a cup of tea! when i look for a place to stay, i make sure that are at least 2 fast food joints close by! for sure otherwise i aint moving to that neighborhood!>

so u all imagine this! its possible:-

xalimo=125lbs (generous lil dont wanna ce bones)

34-28-30!!!

farah=165lb

keep hope alive!!!!!!!

EXCEPTOIONAL_BY_NATURE,FLYING_STILL,AMEENAH......Y'ALL TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUTTA MY MOUTH.

MOBB_DEEP...AS SOON AS SOMALI BROTHAZ START EATING FOOD AND STOP CHEWING GRASS....SORRY I MEAN CHAD I'M SURE YOUR PROBLEM WITH FAT...I MEAN HEALTHY CHICKS WILL DISAPPEAR BUT IT'S GOOD TO TAKE TIME AND PRIDE IN ONE'S OUTWARDLY APPEARENCE THATS ALL THE WORLD WILL SEE.

AND BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER.YOU MITE WANT A SCRAWNY,TWIG LIKE GIRL BUT THATS JUST UR PREFFERENCE. icon_razz.gif FEEL FREE TO CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG

HALLE BERRY IS AN ALCOHOLIC,SHORT CHICK WITH JAREER HAIR SO PLEASE GET HER PIC OF OF MY FACE SINCE THEIR R MORE BEAUTIFUL BLACK FEMALES OUT THERE.AND SINCE WE R THERE U DON'T SEE ME ASKING FOR A SOMALI GUY WITH FACE OF TYRESE AND THE BODY OF VIN DIESEL NO IM HAPPY WITH THE AVERAGE FARAX

A7LA-SHU   

rudy for reals lol.. thanks for the hint why do i wanna have u here for? now that u told me u gonna give me water and bread i can get that and not have u here hahahahah kidding.. by the way i have pasta, and lately i don't like hilib. so the only way for me to get back the skiny girl i was 5 yrs ago i have to move to country that don't have chocolate lol.. any of guys know one?? smile.gif

but why is that dude? i know i don't know how to cook them good foods like my mom n all, but atleast i can teach u how to cook one or two things.. what u say to dat?? :D:D .... and dymmm dude im guessin u kill all ur check on food if u gotta eat out 24/7... i would tell u get urself wifey like i tell my cuzins but i guess u ain't ready for dat yet. icon_razz.gif;)

Originally posted by Magnoona-girl:

[QB] rudy for reals lol.. thanks for the hint why do i wanna have u here for? now that u told me u gonna give me water and bread i can get that and so the only way for me to get back the skiny girl i was 5 yrs ago i have to move to country that don't have chocolate lol.. any of guys know one?? smile.gif

no problem sista magnoon-gal, we send u to back to nomad country lol, no junk food there, and u will be a neighbor to NIN YAABAN & KING ZAKA!LOL.

for sure, u will get so skinny u nick name is gonna Lean-Mean-Machine!!

2Cute   

now my freind go back and post same topic and beg the guys to loose some extra pounds okay...

for us its realy ashemfull to see somali man with a big homangs belly before u even see the guys face so now plzzzz do me a favor and post the opesite sex aight...then its not bad at all.... :mad: :mad: redface.gif :confused:

LuCkY   

FLYING-STILL, EXPECTIONAL_BY_NATURE, AMEENAH AND AVENGING_ANGEL: YOU GUYS SAID WHAT I WANTED TO, NO NEED FOR REPITIION. :D

Blessed   

Originally posted by Avenging_Angel:

HALLE BERRY IS AN ALCOHOLIC,SHORT CHICK WITH JAREER HAIR SO PLEASE GET HER PIC OF OF MY FACE SINCE THEIR R MORE BEAUTIFUL BLACK FEMALES OUT THERE.AND SINCE WE R THERE U DON'T SEE ME ASKING FOR A SOMALI GUY WITH FACE OF TYRESE AND THE BODY OF VIN DIESEL NO IM HAPPY WITH THE AVERAGE FARAX

Oh, My Allah.. it is youuuuuuuuuu :eek: :eek: :eek: Qumayo (said with utmost endearment), finaly let you post, eh?

Babes, I can't express fully how happy I am at reading your cool and crazy thoughts. :D

Keep em coming,

warm salam to my nomads........forget about hally perry we know she is hot so do many somali ladies:- lets solve our problems. somali ladies are the most beautifull ladies on da planet if they take care themselves and thats a fact.

Xafsa   

Mobb deep filin intuu no shiday buu iska dhaqaaqay ka waran..waraa ku aaway?

don't tell us that we need to look like halle barry and vanish on us...