Sign in to follow this  
Foxy

Womens Health, How do you ladies stay in good shape and lead a balanced lifestyle?

nafta   

^^ Have you tried body brushing? If not, you should girl. Body brushing will help get rid of the dull, dry upper layer of your skin and boost the elimination of waste, excess toxins and fluids from your body. It is the key to target those problem areas and improve the look of cellulie.

Before bed, brush your body all over starting on the top of your foot. Brush firmly and slowly up over the top of your foot and between the toes, then work under your foot. Then brush you legs, working firmly and slowly up the front, back and sides of both lower legs, do a few circles around the knees and then make the same moves brushing up the front, back and both sides of your thigh.

After brushing, apply a body moisturiser or natural body oil, as it will be absorbed beautifully. Try to get one specially formulated for anti-cellulite, as the ingredients will boost the effectiveness of the skin brushing.

Trust me girl, your skin will feel brushed up, all warm and tingly and if done repeatedly the cellulite will lessen.

P.S. You should choose a fairly tough body brush to do this. If your skin feels tingly and turns pink when you use it then it's a good brush. If it is sore then the brush is too firm, if it feels soft then it won't work.

Foxy   

There are numerous treatments for cellulite on the market including herbal treatments, creams, gels, exfoliants, endermology, and even electrical muscle stimulation but the rate of success is low and there aren’t any studies or research that prove any of this stuff really works......so my friend the easist simplist way to get rid of those unwanted Cellulites is doing heck of Cardio and Building muscle which in turn changes your body composition and burns off fat stores faster. At the end of the day so long As U know no amount of weight loss is going to make U firm as desired

It’s still important to do cardio but your focus should be on strength training, especially the lower body if that is what U are concerned about ( most women seem to experience some cellulite on the lower part of the body especially if they have lost some weight). The best lower body cellulite busters include walking lunges with dumbbell, seated leg curls, leg press, and plie squats with a dumbbell. and so far as U have the will to support Ur mental wills, U should be able to achieve ur deisred Goals My friend. ( dont be afriad to ask poeple in the know how ( personal trainers to do U up a plan for resistance trianing or muscle building)

So my friend moral of the story is , Go hard on Cardio until U have lost the unwanted fat and dont ignore the importance of strenght training for U to achieve lean body muscle without the fat being loose

cheers

J.Lee   

It has been a month and three days since I last posted in this topic. Good times, Good times.

A week after my post I started taking weight gainers (which are not anabolic steroids. Geez Louise), every night when I'm about to go to sleep I mix it with some milk (tastes like vanilla milkshake, a bit bitter maybe), and believe me you, it has helped me tremendously. I'm at my ideal weight. Finally!

Oooh. The caloric count is 900 but if you wish to gain, it's the way to go.

Only do no more then 10-15 min of Cardio, besides You will still burn calories while doing resistance training.

Foxy,I stoped the cardio and racquetball after I discovered I was loosing weight rather than gaining it. Now I stick to Conditioning ONLY.

Areas of focus; Legs,calfs Back and Abdominal.

Zephy, what one earth? huge Black iron pills? War balaayo. I take the little red capsules. Abaayo from experience, I'd say don't stop taking your pills believe me You'll feel alot better, and you'll notice the difference.

Juxa   

nice advise girls, most of us have different metabolism, so what works for heblaayo might not work for you. the key is be persistant and try to fit in upto an hour exercise each day.

personally, i have not seen inside a gym since high school and i dont think i will go there whilst am still sane :D

but this i found helpful, swimming, girls it really helps tone yr body. once or twice a week can really make a different.

i also found walking really good, try to get off the train or bus, two stops before work/school and walk, you will be suprised at how energatic you will become.

keep drinking girls, water water water, cut the coke and fizzy drinks, morning OJ helps yr digestive system.

nafta, the body brushing is great, keep the dead skin off, and moistarise before bed and after shower.

xafza, congrats on your baby girl, i would say give yourself time, do not push your body. walking with yr baby is wonderful way of getting fit. exercise lightly sis.

now how do u get rid of fat bellies? and oversized bum :confused:

Foxy   

hey there ladies

wordette

Glad to see You are gaining some healthy weight as You know by now the best way to gain weight healthfully is to do weight lifting exercises....and offcourse to take some protien supplements ( in the form of shakes )..

since bodyfat isn't a problem for you, U might as well cut out your cardio or limit it to 15 minutes 2 times a week at the most. Dont over train on the weights as well sis, "Limit your workouts to four days a week, and get plenty of rest on your days off, since your body will recuperate and build your muscles,.....

Juxa

Seems like You have no intentions of joining a Gym, but U know how to stay healthy in other forms of fitness....swimming, walkin...all are good and are counted as meduim intensity cardio.....which is excellent....if U are doung it a few times a week....

as for getting rid of belly fat and big Butt.....unfortunately there is no especific exercise that would spot reduce those areas......I would suggest Circuit trianing glasses.....combined with leg crunches, sit ups and squats (, it might be even worth investing in some light wieghts which can be tied around your ankles, while going for ur walks ( power walks preferablly) and some dumbshells ( 0.5-1.0KG) to use for your hands while doing your walks are good as well..... but above all remember you might hav to watch what you eat after all.........

But the golden rule is if You want to lose some wieght from certain areaz Intense Cardio with resistance training Goes a Long way

cheers

Foxy   

Hey Ladies

Tired as hell for the week end that might have just ended.....justt started doing some kinda of boxing glases and I rarely recommend to that unless u know that in and out of a Fucos programme departmwnt

,would have enough through winining whats good for u and us