Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Where are my Somalilanders?

Emperor   

I don't know about the other nomads, but I have become more then tired of the one-sidedness of the politics sections these past months.

Yep same here, what happened to our SLs? I kno you are not in shock..or are you?

Rahima: many support certain individuals because warlord X hails from Clan Y (which suprisingly they so happen to be born of)

:D:D:D , But do you include yourself and I there sis, Southerners are we all..Oooops sowie North of the North I from was I told? No idea :D

However, If im not wrong our SL peepz do take part of the discussions here, be it about FT's, the Somali government or wider issues concerning the South, and Why not everyone has the right to forward his/her's own take on this Forum.

Salaamz

STOIC   

There are many hackneyed phrases that are directed at Somaliland that deserves little or no comment! There will always be well-meaning boobs who will deprecate the other side just because the other side is not his kinsmen (if only we can be objective!)

EXCUSE ME!! let me tell yall somethin slanders and planders!!

you 2 landers combined dont even make 1/3 of malis!! (desert dwellers!!)

dont forget Banaadirland!!IT fed, bathe, & housed

for so long!! now yall think you can make cities out of deserts!!! rubbish!!

stop by again, u will see what u is missing!!

:D:D

Gabbal   

Yaabka yaabkiis. War yaa na ii yeertay? If I'm not mistaken, I called upon the Landers and no one else. For the one ignorancia expressing his "southernor" theory iska aamus baan ku idhi :D Southernor iyo northernor makala aqaan ee i micnee? Nimankaas waa Somaali sidaan amba u ahay Soomaali, marka isku hayb haadanu nahay maxaa kala fogeentay keenay? Somaliland is part of Somalia as much as Gedo and Galgaduud are Somalia ma garatay? Because of that xiriir waan leenahay.

Anyways Qudhac, instead of giving me reasons as to why you and your country folk have become silent, why don't you feel me in what's going on Waqooyi Galbeed?

Let me add a few things here. If we are talking about the people of Somaliland, they are wonderful, beautiful, proud, courageous ,courteous and above all noble. They are my people, my friends, my allies an everything else.

Their achievements have been phenomenal and they should rightly be proud of, for they overcame great odds and started from scratch. Their community in the Diaspora, notably in the UK has worked hard to help their people back home, and must be highly praised for their tireless endeavour.

We should not dwell much on the divisive issues but on what unites us, yes Puntland and Somaliland have an issue over SOOL and are rivals in the thater of fake dreams that is Somali politics. Yet we are similar in our determination to address our local needs and take care of ourselves, thus the federal and secessionist camps are very similar and in the same boat in their focus on self determination.

The two states suffered at the hands of the former regime of Barre and lost much wealth and influence in the south, remember many North Westerners invested heavily in Mogadishu and reaped nothing.

I have an issue with the secessionist and their propaganda, with Riyaale and Warrabe and others, however do not mistake this for hatred towards my people.

I belive the two states must look at their interest must develop a cordial relationship build on not just surviving but for both to thrive.

Sky   

Let me add a few things here. If we are talking about the people of Somaliland, they are wonderful, beautiful, proud, courageous ,courteous and above all noble. They are my people, my friends, my allies an everything else.

Their achievements have been phenomenal and they should rightly be proud of, for they overcame great odds and started from scratch. Their community in the Diaspora, notably in the UK has worked hard to help their people back home, and must be highly praised for their tireless endeavour.

i was expecting a BUT after this, but found your lips sealed on their BUTT. tfuuuu you made me look like a boogy man.

^^^ SKY, the truth is a wepon. PUNTLAND & SOMALILAND have more in common they do with the JVA, Inda Cade or the fake clan courts, remember that.

Anyhow you have nothing to prove nor will you change the mind of our sister Rahima and brother Horn, for their position is clear..

Gabbal   

The two states suffered at the hands of the former regime of Barre and lost much wealth and influence in the south

Another way of saying Landers rile against the man from the former president's qabiil huh? :D Your post si fiican baan u gartay, although I find it despicable (NO OFFENSE).

WIND-

PM aad waryaa :D

Sky   

THE GENERAL, bro i did thought i could convince rahima but hey you are right. i thought she was rational, but i have the feeling she hates reer puntland, and not a lil bit either.

its funny tho that puntland was not just focused on creating peace in the south but also the north when c/yussef proposed to Alle haa uu naxaristee m/cigaal to unite the 2 lands and m/cigaal as pres and c/yussef as prime minister. this was right before the old marxuum died, a man who always had good relations with the ppl of the northeast.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by sky.african:

its funny tho that puntland was not just focused on creating peace in the south but also the north when c/yussef proposed to Alle haa uu naxaristee m/cigaal to unite the 2 lands and m/cigaal as pres and c/yussef as prime minister. this was right before the old marxuum died, a man who always had good relations with the ppl of the northeast.

Macbuudko...qofka hadi beenta ay ka badato xishoodka ayu ka taga. Waba ka yabe niinyaho waxan uu maleyn in habenki aad uur galeysey Bisnka aan lagu qaban...been badnida oo weliba la indha adkiida. :D

Horn, lol now you getting real paranoid, :D the Siyad Barre regime did what it did, however my point is exactly that we both suffered at the hands of the regime which included members of both states. Siyad is long gone stop trying to defend his actions bro, you had nothing to with it.

SKY, you are right in that, President Yusuf and the late Egal had a very good understanding of each other and I have heard of that proposal.

Juma, learning a new lesson everyday, SOL I belive will have a posative all round impact on your undertsanding of the real Somalia, whcih is bigger than Bur-hindi 2 :D , Puntland, Somaliland, federalism, power sharing, law and order. Now where else could you find such readily available knowledge.. ;)

boston kulaaha!!lol.. yo bro! u ever been to boston, its ugly gloomy town or do u have any clue! what boston is famous!! it aint famous for smuggling shyte 4 sure!!

at least i can say, the beggars alive and havent yet been smuggled to europe!! kudos

nuune   

Too much insult is going on here, it came to all this,

I never thought some nomads would go deeper in that way to defend where they came from or were born!

^^^^^Its getting silly now people... Stop insults and petty generalisation.. Mogadishu the capital in my memory alwasys wonderful the people there my family. Hiiraan is magic, Somaliland, Djabouti and Puntland my beloved, Bay & Bakool, Gedo and Galgaduud. How can I forget the Shabbele river and the land that takes its name, the Indian Ocean and the gulf of Aden, the red plains of Mudug and Toghdeer. Berbera and Bossaso, Burco and Beledweyne.

Oh what land..... I wish inside we was as beautiful as that land..