Sign in to follow this  
nuune

She finished number 8 on the Women's 100m

nuune   

the lady who was running for us has finished on number eight on the olympics in athens, it was nice to se her compete with others but she didn't qualify, my pity, cheer for her anyway

don't forget to watch the somali dude this afternoon on the men's 400m athletics

nuune   

here is the result for this morning's women's 100m

Athletics Track

FRIDAY AUGUST 20

Women's 100m Round 1

Heat 6

1 V Campbell____ Jam ____ 11.17 Q

2 Z Block _____ Ukr ____ 11.25 Q

3 G Devers ____ USA ____11.29 Q

4 4 L Jones ____ Vir ____11.38

5 A Eggerth ____ Lit ___11.44

6 H Samuel _____ Ant ____ 12.05

7 R Yaar _____ Afg ____ 14.14

8 Fartuun Abuukar Omar _______ Somalia _____14.29

afghanistan aa naga hormartay,but only the first three qualified through so no problemo, great achievements

W.D.   

capt.olyrun11808200907.olympic_games_ath

looool doesn't she know, you'll loose speed if you go left or right?

I watched here heat today and I didn't see her running on the wrong lane. My eyes were focused on the fast runners.

Even the Afghan girl was faster than here, damn!! :D

nuune   

she did well, it doesn't matter which line u go through, cheer for her guys, :D

and what is so funny about if she ran with Qamar against that Gail Devers, the Qamar is the best thing to see, iam glad she didi her best.

Qac Qaac   

Good to see, in ay gabarta xijaabantahay, oo surweel dheer ee wadato. the guy who is making fun of that she wore qamar in the heat. i ask u, what r u doing, watching her on tv. stop hating and congratulate.

Khayr   

Salaamz,

When I saw this picture I

laughed, and laughed and laugheeeeed

and this is at work, so people are staring at me like 'Whats wrong with this Somali?' :D

Walahi, its a sign of the ages

Never would have thought to see

two MUSLIMAH'S trying to run along side

BUCK AZZZZ Naked (wind suits don't count as clothers!) Non-Muslim ladies.

If this is not JAHILLLL then I don't know what is Jahillll? :confused: :confused: :confused:

The Shaytannnn is mocking the DEEN with these people.

The sistah wearing a hijab and trying to chase the Wind is just absurd. Suppose that Hijab

fell off her head and she qualified.

(That would be a KODAK IMAGE for the ashab al-Shaytan for sure, cause it would represent her

being LIBERATTTTED and a WINNER!)

They are doing this with the

Afghan chicks :mad: :mad: :mad:

Note: To any Faraax or Xalimoo who doesn't see

something wrong with this,

well then I gotta question to whom

your ALLEGIANCE IS TO.

Why?

Cause when it comes to SOMALIa/land and SOMALIS,

b/c of NATIONALISM (which is PURE SHIRKKKK)

you ignore what is HARAAM and make it HALAAL

b/c of your SOMALISSSM!

I remember the hadith now, in which the

rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasilma) stated that

Muslims would follow the Non-Muslims

so much so that if a non-muslim jumped into

a fox whole, we would follow them.

Fi Amanillah

nuune   

^^^^ kheyr, what can we do, it is aakhiru zaman as u put it, but what can we do, and by the way it hapened many times during the olympics that ladies wearing khamaar had indeed competed on major events like this one, i can't believe u never seen them before!!

IL CAPO   

I guess the reason why they didn't disqualify her could be that they knew she was from Somalia where there was no track and field facilities and Athletes don't have enough knowledge about the rules and she also had no chance of winning the race and she wasn't blocking a competitor so they let her go.

but overall it was great to see a Sister representing and if cheering could win any Athlete a race she would have won that race because i was screaming like crazy but still even 8th is better than NOTHINg.

Thanks Fartun Abukar Omar for the bravery and the courage you have shown,we are all very proud of you. ;)

P.S Could anybody in here pass me her Phone Numbers Please. ;)

raula   

^^^even wakelenjin wenye wana recruitiwa from NANDI hills have a PSEUDO-tracks ;) ( wape wakele wenzangu :mad: ), but I think that she was too excited, rather overwhelmed bout the whole GUN SHOT :eek: that she LOST TRACK redface.gif -anywho, good to see a sister reppin'.

Kheyr.. I swear your hypocrisy, double standards and sexism is beyond me. I really wish you'd shut your big gob since you almost never have anything good to say with regards to any woman. :mad: . All the guys who run in the olympics have their 'cawra' on display too...with those short form fitting suits. But do you consider this a sign of doom looming? Didnt think so mate.. :rolleyes:

The olympics is a show of ATHLETIC talent... only you were paying attention to what people wear. All the rest of the world cares about is the 'talent'..not what you wear, get your head out of the gutter. I really wish to see more somalis in the next one... Good Job on that girl and I wish the boy better luck.

raula   

^^^U GO GAL(ATHENA) :D my thoughts exactly-I should say some people filter out wisdom, some throw-up puke futile selfish ill-advised notions that don’t rhyme ..so KHEYR that somalinism/nationalism and SHIRK don’t rhyme (extraneous/mythical crap) :mad: :mad: Besides I think tis better if you stick to be yourself than trying to be HUMOUROUS(sarcastically-skewed) :(