Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

A new day

Fanisha and Ebonique, deep blue, deserve a second chance if you ask me.

Everyone deserves second chances, and all do; however, I agree with you, those above named, plus Jabarjaan, were more respectful than others iska indhatiri jiray the numerous warnings.

They do deserve second chances, and theirs will be the first to be forgiven, I hope, especially newcomers Deepblue and Jabarjaan who, perhaps unaware the first notice that went on last night about bannings, still kept naming clan names. Well, the new seefta revolution in the name of spring cleaning ku dhacday because they were mentioning the very constant clan names the Admin. was addressing, on very day ayee qabiil magacaabidiis wadeen while the Admin. was still on it.

There were some previously banned people who were quietly let in after a few months or weeks, provided they changed their behaviours. They are still here. That always was SOL policy, to let people see their negative actions and what it can led to, to rehabilitate themselves and to let them know the site is serious about its rules.

To surviving few others still on SOL's Politics section -- and they know who they indeed are -- who are still tempted to personalize threads, personal insult or clan-name, the next couple days will be a zero policy of tolerance. Zero. If you are deliberately caught doing that, you are out, particularly if you have had several cautions against you.

Reminder: Intaadan falin ka fiirso.

Maskin, I was tempted to respond to this thread. I recall you editing some comments I made on the so called president of somalia, the stooges called warlords (turned ministers) and for responding to the bombardment of innocent civilians/animals in the south.

When did I do this? Can you bring forward any thread I edited that included 'comments' you've made about Frail Stooge of Xabashadda [myself anti-his policies and his dowlad ku sheeg ayaan ahay as you can see], so can you bring any threads of that? Mise dacaayad aan jirin waala iska wadi karaa?

What some of you do not get is this: You don't aflagaado members of this site, regardless what outrageous -- though not offensive -- statements they make. You can make your own outrageous to counter them if you want to lose your integrity as well, or either ignore them as many of us do.

You can, however, call whatever acceptable terms [i.e., dabadhil'if, stooge, puppets, traitors ...] you want against those public people oo xilal sheeganaayo.

If they call Maxkamadaha some unflattery terms, it is not our problem. If you call dowlad ku sheega some unflattery words, it is not our problem, either. They are public political groups, as bad as the latter is. Maxkamadaha, as dear as it is to some, still was and is a political movement, and people can criticize.

SOL is not a totalitarian site to please on someone's whims. Copy-and-paste, as long as they comform and adhere the rules, nothing against it. If you want to bring your side of opinion, bring as many copy-and-paste as you like. If you don't like to read the other side's copy-and-paste, which I personally do, then don't. We cannot censure what other people bring to this site, as long as it confirms the rules.

I will remind you to this: I personally do not like either some copy-and-pasted articles, but my personal opinion cannot force what others will. No. So therefore I skip these articles.

The day I lost hope on what is written on somaliaonline was when a somali woman was reported to have been raped. Several of your members were on record praising this vicous acts.

The same applied when thousands of innocent civilians faced the ruthless bombardment of the TFG and Ethiopian troops and the paste and copy articles filled this place praising the "progress" of the TFG in engaging "tribal" courts. How would someone whose relatives live in Muqdisho react??????

I as a moderator remove, delete, edit any thread and post that advocates, promotes rape or even violence about our people. Any post that glorifies rape. Any post that shows the dead bodies images on here. I am a but a mere person, therefore cannot read every and each post, though I try to. If you think there is a post that glorifies about rape of a Soomaali woman, report to us. It just says on the bottom 'report this.'

Instead of being a lurker, come and bring to support your political side. I do. Lurking silently and reading what you consider 'outrageous' comments will not make other side see the opinion.

As Aljasiira has that famous slogan: The opinion and the other opinion [rayi wa rayi].

Coloow   

Maskin,

There is no shred of doubt from my side that you don't like the dabadhilifs. BUT, for the first time since joining SOL a few years back, you edited what I wrote on Abdullahi Berlaawe; I was responding to a comment by Duke; and you edited a few words. But that is fine with me, if you doomed that I crossed the line, I accept it with grace.

I am for criticising issues/persons of power etc. But, if someone redicules a whole community (there are some examples above), then you should take some action. If someone copy's and paste a hate message, you have a responsiblity to edit it/remove it. There are several copy and paste articles that are on the first page of the political section in any given day: Most of them is a one sided propaganda; Do you accept this maskin?

What would have happened if one copied and pasted messages from Kismanyonews.com, qadisiya, waaga cusub?

Bro, what we are witnessing on a daily basis is tribal vernom from a few individuals; we see how people, tribes etc are constantly rediculed on this site. We see how murder of innocent women and children are termed as a conflict between government and tribal courts!!!! We see how the killing of donkeys in Afmadou are called killing tribal courts. etc.

Sometimes the truth should be said; and I don't understand why you are dithering here. SOL political section is no longer a place that suits somali interests.

It might have been an oasis of pluralism but since the Baydhabo process it is the TFGs extended hand- and this has happened through paste and copy, malicious editing of those who comment on this, and mocking those who oppose.

I think, it could regain its glory if you could caution against copy and paste.

Wa bilaahi tawfiq

Ebyan   

If you don't like the topics on this section, post articles that reflect your point-of-view..Otherwise, calaacalka naga dhaaf.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Violet:

If you don't like the topics on this section, post articles that reflect your point-of-view..Otherwise, calaacalka naga dhaaf.

He didn't complain to you personally. What is upsetting about what he said anyway?

Originally posted by Halgan:

Maskin,

There is no shred of doubt from my side that you don't like the dabadhilifs. BUT, for the first time since joining SOL a few years back, you edited what I wrote on Abdullahi Berlaawe; I was responding to a comment by Duke; and you edited a few words. But that is fine with me, if you doomed that I crossed the line, I accept it with grace.

Halgame, mar labaad aan ku weydiinaa to bring that said thread I allegedly edited. Just bring it forward, widaayoow.

What would have happened if one copied and pasted messages from Kismanyonews.com, qadisiya, waaga cusub?

By all means, go ahead. Post as much as from Qaadisiya, Kismaayonews, Waagacusub, M-shacabka, Aayaha, Wadanka, Calanka ... Bring them all forward. Some members routinely already do that.

Nothing wrong with that. Instead of wanting to censure the unsavoury opinions from the other side, which I never agree with, it is better to counter by bringing what is on the other side as well.

I again kindly advise you that lurking will not help. Neither censuring. Instead of being a lurker and reading some one-sided news daily that infuriates you, come out from the lurk and bring what you think is the correct news by posting as many articles as you like.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

quote:Originally posted by Violet:

He didn't complain to you personally. What is upsetting about what he said anyway?
I thought we had an understanding? Sii soco abti. :rolleyes:

Xoogsade   

^ Not really, we never had one. I promised out of my own initiative to give you a break because you appealed to my softer side and complained. It is a long standing somali tradition to never argue with a woman needlessly or come down hard on her. You have plenty of people who spouse the same clanist cut throat views you broadly admitt to, So I told you to let them speak on your behalf but I never said I wouldn't address you every now and then when obliged :D

I can't imagine the politics section without Alle U baahne ,,,,, :D:D

I can't wait to see the next list ,,,,,,, i think i already know some :D:D

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Violet:

Still saying the same old lines. Sii soco baan ku iri.

If you allow me to have the last word, won't bother really. A Man must have his rights.

Jacaylbaro

I advised Alle-Ubaahne privately to calm down a bit and take sometime off before he was banned. The brother was too sincere to realize people won't accept what he thought was the correct way of seeing somali politics. Isagoo kale wuxuu ku fiican yahay a perfect world where nothing can go wrong and everyone takes a stance on behalf of what is islamic.

Coloow   

Maskin,

Widaayow, aniga ayaa xasuusta- oo been igama ah; arrintaasi waay dhacday, waxaana dhaci karta inaan anigaba yara fududaaday. Looma baahano in la soo faago; mana aqaani si loo fago.

Tan labaad; Waxba hagaagi maayaan haddii aan maska madaxa laga dilin; boogta haddii aan si fiican loo dhayin bogsoon meeyso.

Xaqiiqdii waxaay tahay in SOL si isdaba jooga ah loogu aflagaadeeyo qabiilooyin badan oo soomali ah.

Haddii la doonayo in meesha aay noqoto malka ray'iyo kala duwan ka biyo cabaan waxaa haboo in dadka la sino.

WAA SUAALE; Copy and Paste ma ra'i baa?

Maalin waliba waxaa dadka boogaan akhristo la kulmaan barabagaan laga soo xigtey dawlad ku sheeg, barabagaan lagu aflagaadeeynayo dad soomali ah;

Ma kula haboontahay in dad badan oo soomaali ah loogu yeero " dad ilaah qaad ka dhigtay?" Ma haboontahay in la yiraahdo "dawlada soomali waxaay la degaalsantahay argagaxiso markii la laaynayo caruur iyo maati"?

Arrintaan waan ku dheeraday, ujeedadeeyduna ma aaysan ahayn inaan dood furan; laakin waxaan qabaa in haddii aad dooneeysaa inaad meeshaan fiicanto inaad tirtartaan copy and paste.

Wax ama waa la wada fasaxaa ama isku si ayaa dadka loola dhaqmaa- soo ma aha? Ilaa iyo hadda ( I hate to say this) waxaa ii muuqato in la fasaxo dadka qaar inaay meeshaan ku qoraan wax waliba; qaarna toosh lala daba socdo.

Maalin wanaagsan.

Liibaan   

Xoogsade

The brother was too sincere to realize people won't accept what he thought was the correct way of seeing somali politics. Isagoo kale wuxuu ku fiican yahay a perfect world where nothing can go wrong.

Bombing north galkacyo and calling people from cerian tribes/regoins gaalo is to be sincere and the correct way?

waxuu ku fiican yahay meel sidiisa oo kale loo hado oo cayda iyo aflagaadada qabiillada la isku dhaafsado

Everything was wrong in his world,

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Garaad Caanood:

Xoogsade

quote:

The brother was too sincere to realize people won't accept what he thought was the correct way of seeing somali politics. Isagoo kale wuxuu ku fiican yahay a perfect world where nothing can go wrong.

Bombing north galkacyo and calling people from cerian tribes/regoins gaalo is to be sincere and the correct way?

Xoogsade seems to think he's always right and everyone else is always wrong. He is free of primitive qabilist-thinking, while those who hold an opinion that differs from his are qabilists full of hatred. You need to call people out when they're wrong regardless of how much they agree with you. ******** ******** ******** *****

Respect the members [or ex-members], baliis.

[ April 15, 2007, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]