Sign in to follow this  
Rokko

Non stop celebrations in Burco, Somaliland

N.O.R.F   

ps i seem to recall a few questioning the integity of Riyalle, and rightly so. But now these same ppl who were also criticising Cabdilahi Yusuf before these latest Somalia peace talks are in a mood of 'celebration' all of a sudden. :confused:

Get it right and stick with your original convictions, or is it a case of we dont care who as long there is some sort of government?

Northern, come on bro, Abdullahi is the president of Somalia. He has much support in the country even in Mogadishu. He has gained international recognition moree than 10 countries so far and its been a week. How long have you guys been crying 14 years????

What is going on in Somaliland is pathetic, there is no strategy. All you guys do is react to events, there is no plan of action, basically you dont have no leaders. Your whole thinking is bankrupt, you control half of what you claim. And chase a phantom called recognition, "oh East Timor got recognised its our turn next" LOL

Give us a break lads, we Puntland have been here before and we grown much the wiser for it.

N.O.R.F   

Northern, come on bro, Abdullahi is the president of Somalia. He has much support in the country even in Mogadishu. He has gained international recognition moree than 10 countries so far and its been a week. How long have you guys been crying 14 years????

LOL

This is the biggest Cop Out i have heard in years,,,,,and when was Somalia 'unrecognised'???? to get recognition from 10 countries? Recognition of the new president, not a country that has been recognised already, brother plz make sense and stop talking that retoric here!

You have so much negatives about Somaliland but your list only goes so far, whereas the negatives for Somalia are longer than the nile. So if you want this to turn into a whats wrong with Somalia/Somaliland contest, i will beat you with my eyes closed, we have been there before and i dont like sounding repetitive.

I really hope somlia becomes a peaceful place with many positives, but they need forget about Somaliland joining them for now and start cleaning her own house before she points fingers at others like a jelous little school girl who didnt get the main part in this autumns play! :D

Northerner, Bro no Somalia has not had a recognised government since Siyad's regime fell.

Second I thank you for your kind words in wishing Somalia, your country the best and I hope you work hard ofr it to become a prosporous and thriving state.

As for the North West issue I dont wasnt to waste to much time on it, but the fact remains its part of Somalia and insha Allah it will remain so.

N.O.R.F   

So basically you want a more developed and peaceful Somaliland to join Somalia immediately?

With basically the reminents of Siad Barre's regime still in power and calling the shots?

So you think the ppl of Somaliland will just get up and say, well ok then, lets do it, lets re-join with Somalia, just like that?

Do think Somlia has many other things to attend to first to achieve a peaceful and harmonious society?

Do you not think the ppl of Somaliland deserve to be suspicious of Cabdillahi Yusuf and Somalia?

Only a fo*l makes the same mistake twice! The ppl of Somaliland are no fo*ls!

Norther said

"With basically the reminents of Siad Barre's regime still in power and calling the shots?"

Who are you kidding bro, Dahri Riyaale regime is full of Siyad Barre regime remnents and its they not the Mujahid's who call the shots.

Second why be suspecious of Abdullahi Yusuf, when did he do anything to the people of the North West?

Why be suspecious of Somalia, it was not "Somalia" but the defeated Siyaf regime that caused the damage. It was not even Siyad's clan but his regime. So I think bro you are blaming the wrong person and wrong people.

I can provide you a short list from top of my head.

Dahir Riyyale NSS comander

Faysal Cali Warrabe - Spy for Siyad

Ismael Yare the Somaliland interior minister [whats his knick name again?]

The finance minister of Somaliland Ambasador Cawil, a close confident of Siyad.....

Blame these people bro, not the Somali race or individual clans or even president Yusuf for what happened to the people of Somaliland.

N.O.R.F   

I wasnt blaming the Somlia ppl,,,,,

You seem to return my questions without really answering them, then send further questions back to me, i see nothing has changed! :rolleyes:

Hey

Iam trying to get ya point but i'm still thinking to my self saying wt are they trying to celebrate so i would love ya to atleast know that there are people like me who aint good in reading BIG somali so i consider ya to atleast paraprase it in english.