Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Rusheddddd Weddings and Pregnancy?

Khayr   

Salaamz nomads,

hey I just wanted to ask you nomads something...

Yesterday, on my way back from jummah salat,

I was walking back to work and I bumped into

some old co-workers of mine.

Well one of the girls got married back in October

and I find that she is going on maternity leave

today and about to give birth

in two weeks time. The baby looked ready from where I was standing, to come out and she gained a "FEW" pounds, she was skinny as a kenyan icon_razz.gif

infact she was Kenyan.

Anyways, so I'm walking back and I'm like

"What the #####", SubhanAllah, what people try to cover up with deceiption and lies.

Can you guess what I was thinking????

October 13, 2003 (wedding)-April 30, 2004

Thats 6 1/2 months right?

Do doctors tell women that they will be in labour

in 6 1/2 months????????

Help me out here nomads, am I right in

what I'm thinking then???

Fi Amanillah

Som@li   

^^^quite agree with u,these cases exist,in hre and back home,please don't pay any attention,the important thing is they are married.

i really dont understand why we nomads r so peroccupied with other's business!

u ce wedding is the icing on the cake! these days usually when couples aye is maharsadhaan, then they do the wedding usually about six months to a yr later! some intelligent ones dont even bother the wedding scenses these days! and use the money for home down payment!!

it aint nothing! yall, just be happy for them!! dont be j! aight!!

La-y-La   

acuudu bar yahan waxaan la'arkeynin majiro.

I know two gurls who got married in Oct. last year and both gave birth in February and March this year, it was just the funniest thing ever and their babies were so healthy.

it was just 5/6 months later...

Intersting stuff baryahn dhoco walaahi, dad kaas hada sheekadaaa ku qaraxday, xaga allah iyo the public too.

Ilaahow noo gargaar.

Why should any of you care about their personal business?

You are just giving her more ajaar right now Khayr. And to think, you were a shiekh-in-training. Wrong was I!

khayr is not wishing the girl a bad life just expressing his thoughts about how people get married and have babies fast.. which is weird because that most likly means she married the guy after realizing she was pregnant.

If u all have people who have done this kinda thing then I understand why ur so densive but khyre being a religious person is probably just shocked......

But then again khayr, you should really mind ur own buisness . It's not nice to talk about other people's lifes because it's between them and allah...Plus if u know something like that u should keep it to your self and not gossip or tell others about it, because allah says "if u do something bad, hide ur shame and so should others.

Macalin   

khayr is not wishing the girl a bad life just expressing his thoughts about how people get married and have babies fast.. which is weird because that most likly means she married the guy after realizing she was pregnant

Sweet Chick, U darn Right SIS

Anyways wallahi i have seen this couple who got married and b4 i know she was heavy!....my mind was racing back and forth..how how? orod badanaa...being the maskiin that i am is(thank U), i call out my name loud, and say, wallahi aduunka waa orod badan yahay!..as innocently as i can...later i talk to one of my loud mouthed cousins and i tell her i met her freind who was pregnant,and how she got married....what she told me was what sweet sista is sayin here!

Now mr qeyr, Mind ur own BIZ will YA

hey ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i totally agree with rudy here,,,,

not everything is black and white, there are alot of greys...

the 'maybes'....

e.g. maybe the girl had her Meher done earlier than october.

and if the 'maybes' dont work out ..........

well we all make mistakes and shiit happenes....

and she probably didnt tell u her mishap because, we are told not to wash our dirty linen outside.(we are taught to solve our own problems and not parade it around the town)..

i think she was right to get married as soon as possible and keep the pregnancy a secret to keep her name clean ..

and her sin is between her and Allah. and Allah forgives all sin (well accept those u commit against others-which then only they could 4give u)

Tuujiye   

kheyr a sheekh lol...waraa laguma kasaayo miyaa meeshaan lol..

Kheyr i know what you mean bro but I don't think rudy didn't get it ...yo rudy Is not the wedding party the aroos, is the nikaax that matters the meher I'm sure you know. the people khayr is talking about did have nikaax (meher) before making baby, they got meher after the action lol..na'mean which in religion is xaram...you could hide it from others but you can't hide it from Allah...but we shouldn't be gudging others bro khayr because we all have problems..

waraa dadka beesaanimo ee kagaareen iyo din la'aan waxaan..wadan kaan in laga cararo waaye nooh....

Arwa   

I see many of these stories where i live, but i guess it doesn't always mean that the reason is sex before marriage, like Rudy said sometimes the mehir happens before the wedding and the couple are officially married which does'nt stop them from moving in together.

Weddings are not compulsory its just dhaqan, just as long as they have a waliimah (Qado) and announce their mehir or marriage, that's all they got to do to move in together.

Salaam

44.gif

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Just to clear up on a point here.

The girl is Christian Kenyan.

I know the person better then you think cause she was my co-worker and worked right beside me for months on. She got married and had a small 'quick wedding' in October 2003. She told me that

she would save the Big Reception style wedding

in the summer time or so, when her folks arrive.

Before that, there was no sign of a marriage cause we would talk about it and I'd tell her straight that moving to canada with your boyfriend is not a good thing and marriage is the way to go before its too late.

So it ain't an issue of mahr v. wedding reception.

Its an issue of DECEPTION and trying to

make something 'HALAL' when it is actually HARAM.

I was posing this story cause we are in the 21st century wherein many people try to justify

their 'LOVE' by ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

The shariah is clear and HARSH about these matters when it comes to marrying someone you have had sexual intercourse with.

Now, do u see this in the somali community too?

P.S. About minding my own business, if Allah shows me a SIGN, I reflect upon it, inshallah.

It is not an accident as to who you meet, when you meet, what you say to them and what you hear.

In all things are the Ayat of Allah and are

to reflect upon and make Dhikr ul ALLAH (rememberance of Allah).

So when these things are happening inshallah I will reflect upon them.

You know when Bill CLinton was getting a blowjob

from his intern and he was married and the President of the U.S.A.

Was that a question of MYOB?

It was a reflection of the american society and how decayed it has become having the leader of that country engaging in such acts while married.

So point is , its not a question of

MYOB (Mind Your Own Business)when you are reflecting on things and as to where you stand on them.

There are alot of nomads saying MYOB,

I wonder why?

Fi Amanillah

Warmoog   

Originally posted by sweet_gal:

khayr being a religious person is probably just shocked......

Sorry, I'm still chuckling at that one. :D

Lakin, the nomads above pretty much summed up what was on my mind, so I won't repeat. I'll only suggest that people start worrying about their own sins and stop watching and talking about those of others.

Salaama.