Sign in to follow this  
Nur

A heartbreaking Offer!

Nur   

After fulfilling my duties on Somalinet last hree years, I recieved many enquiries about me, but this one was the most heartbreaking, she is the lady I wished I see in Paradise, I hope she is MORE , becasue this life can't please me enough:

Here is her offer:

" NUR it is me agian after waiting your personal email for days i have decided to bring it out on the open air i want you to marry me and i don't care whether you have 3 , 2 or 1. Just don't have 4....what a shame "

I Was shaken, Whey me! I am just an internet Wadaad making Dawa, and look at this offer, where was she when I was not doing Dawa work?

Here was my light hearted response to this anonymous admirer sister:

Dear Admirer above

You write:

" NUR it is me agian after waiting your personal email for days i have decided to bring it out on the open air i want you to marry me and i don't care whether you have 3 , 2 or 1. Just don't have 4....what a shame"

Just Before Gulf War I responded:

Answer:

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

I can't remember smiling this wide for a long time, people around me here think I am going out to lunch, to places like (WACO). But I am no Yicib, for sure.

Wallahi this is by far the most supportive statement of moral high ground anyone has braved to send to me, I am sure the Nationalists, The Tribalists and the anarchists in this Forum are burning with jealousy, to get such an admiration, not for my person, but for wahat I stand for, My principles.

Anyway, I will assure you that if this thing materializes , it will be the first Web Marriage on Somalinet, It will be webcasted to te far corners of the world, and entire Mangement of NURTEL Communications will be present, clapping the hands for the happy couple, while the Nationalists, Tribalists and Anarchists look on in daze. I am going to work out the details of such a scenario just in case it happens like the gulf war.

But again, I am thrilled, I felt I am on a rollercoast ride, not about the serious proposal, but about the moral support you have fused to this page, I am going to make you a lot of Duaa that Allah makes you meet a man far better than me, because I feel marying someone like you is an honor for me, but, with your courage and principle, I feel that I am a bit lower than you are.

Just to make it more thrilling, I had a dream two nights ago that there was a message for me from a sister with a serious marriage proposal.

The only problem is that if I marry four sisters form Somali net forum, what about the other sisters?

Nur

Nur   

Later, I organized my thoughts to create a benevolent forum to leverage this great marriage offer;

Dear Readers

I have received a serious marriage proposal on this forum. When I began my effort on this thread, e-marriage was not in my mind, but due to the level of growing support of my posts, Allah has blessed me with the respect of a serious sister who posted a serious message and an offer for marriage, which as of this time I am considering. The only thing that worries me is that I can not guarantee that my sense of humor would not critically threaten her welbeing, particularly in private, I have battle grade humor, and it is no laughing matter.

In case this marriage or any other e-marriage on Somalinet is approved by Allah's qadar, I thought about the details of the wedding night and the wedding party so enjoy reading this piece.

WEDDING INVITATION

Dear Nationalists

Dear Tribalists

Dear Anarchists

Dear Islamists

It has been a great hegira year discusing with you all matters that concern our Somali people, and I am sure that we have grown to love each other despite our differences, Although I do not know you in real life, I have really enjoyed your frankness behind your screen names that protect you in the real life, and because you are so honest, even when you shower me with praises and names that I do not recognise like $%#*&^%#, or Mooriyaan, etc, I usually smile, and sometimes I laugh, and pray that Allah guides you, because I know that if the Satan in you is removed from your systems that you can make great friends, I must also admit that lately the anarchists are becoming an endangered species so it is important we list them with CITES organization, for their protection. CITES stands for Committe International Treaty of Endangered Species, it is French Acronym, to pronounce French language hold your nose when you speak english, that should be good enough for the Anarchists level of lingusitics skills.

Here is how the Wedding Cerimony will be worked out.

1. Organization of the Wedding, from A to Z, will be the responsibility of my Anarchists friends.

2. Wedding Vows will be administred by the Nationalists Clergy

3. Singing and Buraambur will be done by Tribalists

4. The whole thing will be governed by the Islamists.

I am sure that most of you will agree on the set up.

The Anarchists will be responsible in contacting the florists, catering company, transportation of the couple to the Hotel, the security and etc.

Whenever I see present day Somalia, Somaliland, Villa Somalialand, Kaaraanland, Jaziraland, Isgoyskaland, Kismayo Dilly Dallyland, dhoobeey riverineland, Puntland, it makes me think how much work the anarchists have done the last twelve years to keep the disorder and disunityof our great country.

This will be a great opportunity for the anarchists to prove that they have benefited from NURTEL Comminications.

The tribalists in order to write the poems of buraambur will be provided the Qabiil genealogy list of the couple all the way to Adam and Eve. In addition to the names and folklore of the heroes of both sides of the couples genealogy, like Cag Bakayle, the fallen Qurac hero who fought the Qansax clan with galantry, and dying for the cause of his clans dignity and goats.

The Natinalists are expected to brush on their forgotten Fiqh Islamic books in order to becomes the shiekhs who will perform the Marriage cerimony, they need to decide if the Bride can wear a guntiino for the marriage, dirac, or hijaab, this decision will be honered with the Nationalists conscience knowing that the couple are Islamists.

The Islamists job is to assess the overall performance of the above activities and groups learning curve, and to measure their achievements, helping each group do their best.

After the wedding, all the particpants will be invited to form a government for Somalis, a job that will have to go to the tribalists due to their extensive experience in Arte and El Doret conventions.

Your feedback and comments are appreciated.

Nur

Khayr   

Salaamz,

so whats the deal?

Warkaa no deeb saxib,

did u get married??? :rolleyes:

You know every 'empire' that was led by a King,

had a Queen by his side giving him inspiration to rule the empire/corporation etc.

I'm curious...my id would not 4give if I dont ask u this question. naah I'll Pm u this 1

from what I gathered..u rejected the sister. why..did u think that she was bluffing? Ilamaha wiil adigoo kale ah inuu saacadan single yahay marka waxaan umaleenaa sababta aad u diiday walaasheen meel kale baa lagaaga xariiraa.

laakiin shiiqunaa ogaaw 4 aa laguu ogol yahay...waxa aad go'aan ku gaartitba Ilaah hakula garab galo. waxaan umaleena gabadhi offerkeeda inuu daacad ahaay.

malaaik haku soo salaanto shiiquna

OG_Girl   

What a great scinario!!I should tell this great idea to my dad ;) ... I asure will be best wedding ever coz all somali parts will hold the wedding specially we did not ignore Tribalists...hmmm , I believe most of them r good but just their emotional took over them .

salam

raula   

Nur-cut to the chase..my neck is wigling from readin' that post-proposal(plan). So, what happened???(very curious)lol-(yeah, I know it 'cooked' the cat, neva mind). Iam guessing its the way Caramel Kisses explained it- yaqee hamna huruma hata??(usimpe mashunzi msupuu(dada) basi mweleze polepole jamani sheekh wa Jamia Mosque :D;) )

nuune   

wixii khayr ah ilaah hana waa fijiyo,

sharka ilaah hanaga xijaabo,

intii dhimatay ilaah ha u naxariisto,

camal suuban iyo cibaado wacan ilaah hana siiyo,

gaalada ilaah tawfiiqda haka qaado,

khayaamadooda iyo dhagartooda ilaah hanaga duwo,

faataxa

LuCkY   

Curiousity KiLLed the Cat as they say...so be it.

NOw are You Gonna SpiLL the Beans or What?

raula   

after critical thinking..I've concluded that this was an "APRIL-FOOLS DAY JOKE"...Nur u got me there lol. :D

rudy...what makes u think it was me? me n Nur are very diffrent, wanna know why? he is sheikh, me on the other hand....well...only God knows what sort of person I am. I'm the kind of girl who gives the sheikh heart-attack...coz we do things diffrently.

Nur, do you listen to music? that's what I mean when I say heart-attack.

dhalinyarada sanadkaan iyo shiiqyaasha isku af ma'aha.

raula sis- Nur is against the april fools day.

rudy- I have my EyEz on u, beware :D

Nur   

Rudy bro

No that was not Caramel (Halal) Kisses, it was one of my Snet forum admirers of mine,

Caramel , I used to listen to music, mainly heavy stuff, like legendary all time guitarists, such as Hendricks and Santana, but I found listening to Quraan to be more soothing, soul quenching and purposeful, so I switched to Islam, never felt happier ever since.

Nur