Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Secessionist fail again , UK now US

A.J.   

Dabshid,

Somaliland as independent country has done more for the people in the region then the former Somalia ever could, is that not a good enough reason to support an independent Somaliland?

Whilst Somalia destroyed the region that is now Somaliland and was only hell bent in killing of its people, the Republic of Somaliland has brough peace, stability, economic development and pride to the region.

That for me and every other Somalilander is more then a good of enough reason to support the independence of our beatiful country.

Long live Somaliland

Cige   

Northern, Didn't i tell you b4? please forget something called RECOGNITION don't buy these lies, don't give your money to these GANGS, i think you were paying since so-called SNM smile.gif

how much you paid so far? ;)

it's time to concentrate your family and their wellbeings :D

Originally posted by General Duke:

quote: The United States has had no diplomatic presence in Mogadishu for more than a decade, but supports the U.N.-backed transitional government there. Officials say they engage with Somaliland as a regional administration.

A province should be treated this way.
:DSo does this "Province" include SOL and Sanaag?

Unless we see Duke and his clansmen who proudly call themselves Yusufites renounce and repent clanism,

Xoogsade...Elaborate on that. Duke is my clansmen. I neither call my Yusufites nor share his demented view of things. I think you are falling into the same trap by lumping his tribe together. I know it is easy thing to do in Somali politics which explains this perpetual misery Somalis are facing.

P.S. It is worthy noting Yeey is just symptom, not the problem itself facing the Somali nation.

The reality is this people U.S. policy was that African Union to deal with the issue, but the fact that somaliland meet high ranking officals in the State Department, NSA and the Pentgon shows that Somaliland is becoming key player that the West knows is needed to calm the already destoryed Somalia.

My sympathies to the secessionist. Egal had a holiday much like this in 1999 thats nearly a decade ago and no recognition came. Thus in a decade from now there will be no recognition.

Lets deal in facts Your leaders went to London and met UK officials, yet the UK governemnt statement on Somalia was that it supports the TFG,

Then they went to Washington and you had the US admin coming out again in supoport of the TFG.

The most important thing to note is that the US has defered to the AU with regards to the secessionist day dream. The AU is by far the biggest supporter of the TFG.

Again lets refer back to facts,.

To Zaylici, adeer I am a Yusufite, because I support the TFG leader and the policies of unity, federalisam, and a strong Somali state.

Thus if that angers my secessionist brothers, I could care less.

Dowlada Mareykanka ma aqoonsaneyso Somaliland"

18 Jan 18, 2008 - 7:41:54 AM

Warsaxafadeed maalintii Khamiista [18,Jan,2008] Xukuumada Madaxweyne Bush ka soo saartey booqashada Madaxweynaha maamulka la magac Somaliland ayaa lagu sheegey in aysan siin doonin aqoonso dowladeed.

Warsaxafadeekan oo ku soo beegmay xili Madaxweynaha maamulka la magac baxey Somaliland Daahir Riyaale ku joogo Washinton ayaa sidoo kale lagu sheegey in go'aan ka gaarista codsiga Hargeysa lagu xawiley urur goboleedyada ay kamid yihiin midowga Africa [AU].

Kulan qado oo Isniintii [16 Jan,2008] isugu yimadeen Daahir Riyaale iyo u qaybsanaha Mareykanka Arrimaha Afrika Jendayi Frazer ayaa ahaa kii ugu sareyey oo labada dhinac dhexmara mudooyinkaan dambe.

Sarakisha Mareykanka oo kulankan ka qeyb gashay ayaa ku adkeysatey uusan aheyn mid aqoonsi lagu siinayo maamulka Somaliland balse uu kamid yahay kulamada ay la qataan qaybaha kala duwan ee Somalia.

Afhayeenka Wasaarada Arrimaha Dibadda Mareykanka Sean McCormack oo saxafada la hadlay ayaa sheegey in kulankii isniinta loo fasiran karin in dowlada Mareykanka aqoonsatey Somaliland balse siyaasada Mareykanka ee ku aadan arinkaan tahay mid aan is-badalin.

Sarkalkan ayaa xusey in dowlada Maraykanka rumeysan tahay muhiimada ay ledahay in xiriir lala sameeyo dhamaan mas'uuliyiinta Somalia, gaar ahaan kuwa daneynaya in dib u dhisaan hay'adaha dowliga ah.

"Run ahaantii kulankii Jendayi waxaa uu ku hoosta ka xariiqayaa siyaasadas, waxeyna ahaan doontaa mid aan ku dhaqano," ayuu yiri Sean McCormack. " Waxaan aad u xiiseyneynaa la dagaalanka argagixisada ku sugan Somalia iyo geeska Africa.Taas oo qeyb ka ah sidii xasilooni dib loogu soo celin lahaa Somalia, iyada oo ku imaan karta in aan la shaqeyno qabaha siyaasada kala duwan ee dalka, isalamarkaana ku dhiiri galino madaxdooda sidii aan meel isugu keeni laheyn."

McCormack ayaa sheegey in go'aan ka gaarista aqoonsiga Somaliland ku xawileen ururka midowga Africa halkaas oo ah meesha ugu haboon ee lagu falan qeyn karo.

Golaha Amaanka [QM] ayaa qaraar uu horey u soo saarey, dowlada Mareykan-kana tageertey lagu aqoonsadey in midnimada iyo xornimada Somalia tahay muqadas.

Gobolada Woqooyi Galbeed ayaa sanadkii 1991 ku dhawaaqey ka go'itaan Somalia inteeda kale iyaga oo la magac baxey maamulka iminka la yirahdo Somalilamd.

Dhinaca kale Madaxweynaha maamulka la magac baxey Somaliland ayaa booqashada uu ku joogo Washinton DC kula kulmey saraakiil ka tirsan sirdoonka Mareykanka, Wasarada Difaaca iyo hay'adaha kale ee tageera dib-u dhiska.

Madaxweyne Maxamad Ibrahim Cigaal [Alaha u naxariistee] ayaa booqasho tan la mid ah horey ugu tagey Washinton DC [Mareykanka] sanadkii 1999.

Garowe Online+ Wakaaladaha

State Department: US Not Moving To Recognize

The Bush administration said Thursday the United States is not recognizing Somaliland as an independent country despite a State Department visit earlier this week by the breakaway Somali region's leader, Dahir Rayale Kahin. U.S. officials say they defer to the African Union on the recognition issue. VOA's David Gollust reports from the State Department.

HALKAN KA DAAWO VIDEO state deparment

The secessionist will go down underground and then start celebrating when Riyaale goes for the Hajj next year. Then they will probable say "he is getting us recognition from Saudi Arabia".

Delusional folks.

wallaahi i feel sorry for these guys,,, haday alle ka baryilahaayeen waa helilahaayeen recognition baan fili, qofka muslim ka ah haduu alle ka aamin baxo oo gaal baryadii baad wax ku heli aamino allena waa imtixaaanaa :D

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by -:

quote: Unless we see Duke and his clansmen who proudly call themselves Yusufites renounce and repent clanism,

Xoogsade...Elaborate on that. Duke is my clansmen. I neither call my Yusufites nor share his demented view of things. I think you are falling into the same trap by lumping his tribe together. I know it is easy thing to do in Somali politics which explains this perpetual misery Somalis are facing.

P.S. It is worthy noting Yeey is just symptom, not the problem itself facing the Somali nation.
My bad saxib. I meant to say "Likeminded clansmen" to make the exception. I even notice how I mistakenly wrote "they should walk the walk" instead of writing "they should walk the talk" which makes more sense to me. I didn't review that message after submitting it for posting. It is easy to slip and make the wrong comments in the throes of passion.

Sorry bro.