Sign in to follow this  
nuune

Breaking News: Hargeisa Admin jailed Mogadishu Reporter

^^^^^LOL. I gotta admit that was funny episode. With the way they are going, I bet it will be just a matter of time before they turn up north. I guess we will see then how Xiin reacts.

LoL@Turkish

LOL. Read my slash-and-burn thread though to see where Xiin is going with this yaa Ayoub? Or as always ride with the tail of my argument adeer.

As for my old friend Oedweyne; i can say he is a commited sebaratist who sees some value in staying the course of hatching that imaginary egg of his.

talk about principles now...

^^I know you folks are to deflect some presure and would rather indulge in a useless argument reduced to a sheer personality...

Aanse kaa guree! Correct me if i wrong but i believe you and I had a countless debates on this fora and your line of argument with me never was that I lack principle rather it had always been that I was from the defeated lot, that I was pro-Somaliweyn, and at times you declared me to be in the camp of Al-itihaad :D . That been the case I wonder what this new fond of yours in doubting my stance is?

Say more yaa Oodweyne, I know you can and have done better than good Ayoub and I count you not to be the sluggish type.

I am tempted to erect few useful posts on your long road in finding your right posture again. But I would rather have you give first try and see how you wander first…so try it.