Sign in to follow this  
Dr Ligle

The Year Of Horumar

^^^

LOL@ just read my signature.

JB, it is rumored on SOL that excessive chewing of the mild stimulant Catha Edulis has slightly undermined your mental health status with allegations of you being drug addicted. What's the truth to that? :D

p.s

10 bucks says, suxuurta, marduuf baad ku sugtaa! LOL...Ramadan Kariim saaxiib.

Poker   

Originally posted by Ina_Gaweto:

I have always been confused on what the word "horumar" means. I know it means advancement, but what sort of advancement!!! Well the best way to describe it is to watch the video below and you will totally understand what it means.

Somalis are throwing out these words like horumar alot nowadays, therefore its always good to know what it entails and visual explanation is probably best. Check it out below on youtube what horumar means!!!

I think this one below is more entertaining!

Gentlemen, puke on this.... ;)

******/********/*** *******/*****

It was a hot, miserable, typical Hargaysa summer day as always, and JB woke up from his marqaan-induced slumber, when he heard the latest news coming out of Parliament today. "Damn Riyaale!" he grunted to himself, as he stumbled through the tiny marfish he's been calling home for the last decade, for some clothes to wear. When Jacaylbaro finally got done rounding up a pink macawis and a matching shirt that didn’t have too many holes on it, he stumbled out of his room, that smelled like crap 99.9% of the time, and went to sit on a dirrin under a tree, just outside the marfish.

He was greeted by a gentleman by the name of Gaashaanle, who was also the owner of the marfish. Mr Gaashaanle brought JB his usual plates of laxoox & suqaar.(The marfish also doubled as a bed n breakfast sometimes)...So anyways, as JB was eating his breakfast, the Gaashaanle asked him "so JB, when do you think that bloody Riyaale guy will go back to that hell hole he came from(Boorame)?" JB almost choked on his food as the word "Riyaale" and "leave office" slipped out of this guys lips, because they were such evil and bad words to him, because he "loved"(feared) the good leader so much, that it offended for some to want him to step down. "jaw!" he replied. "He's only been president not too longr, besides if we protest he might jail us all".

"Damn it, JB! This guy is taking advantage of us, Somalilanders. I mean seriously we need to get tough on him, and we must insist he respect our nascent democracy here, okay?" the owner explained. "besides, this will make us the laughing stock of all of Somalis, if we let this guy mug us again" JB snorted in reply "yeah, but he's so fearless and he says he will lock us all up in jail, and torture us and abuse our women and all kinds of bad things which I can't take...remember, the guy is an ex NSS" Just then, the Gaashaanle got up, looked him in the eye and screamed "YOU EFFING COWARD, I FOUGHT FOR THE SNM TO LIBERATE THIS COUNTRY FROM SAID BARRE, AND AM NOT GONNA WATCH IT SLIDE BACK INTO SUBMISSION BECAUSE OF SAID'S HENCHMAN RIYAALE, ESPECIALLY NOW THAT OUR RECOGNITION IS SO DAMN CLOSE!!!! ARE WE EFFING CLEAR?" JB whimpered in his seat, pissed his macawis out of fear, and whimpered, "dee waa runtaa, ninka waan inaan iska celino".

To be continued... :D

Dr Ligle   

Miskin, It is totally sad when you can't even celebrate the statehood of your origin without people attacking you. I am damn proud to be from Puntland and if that hurts you go see dr phil!!!

I clearly display my evidences and don't talk thru thin air like some of the nomads here!!'! It's like saying for example the kikuyu people can't be proud of their history without offending others in kenya. Really it is total madness at best!!!

^^^

But it's all they have, bro. They cannot argue anything based on evidence, so they have to resort to childish threats and nonsensical replies.

Dr Ligle   

Mr. Somalia they usually resort to attacking the individual, when they know they can't attack the issue at hand because they have been soundly defeated on the issue at hand.

Dr Ligle   

Poker as for the pirates you posted, at least we dont elect pirates, just like yemen they have pirates on the streets but they dont elect them to office. Just look at hargeysa you have thugs at office level, while in the south they have sheikhs running at top office causing mayhem for their ppl...

We have phd lead government, we might have our thugs on the streets but we dont have them in office alot better then your people where u elect thugs to office...dhib baa ku haysto, and what is even worse even the thugs on puntland streets dont kill, rape, loot or bring any disturbances to local people life. Where-as your elected thugs are destroying your people livlihood!!!

Ina_G just incase you really are this dense and you see no prob with the nature of all your topics

As an example Duke and some other nomads alwyas post threads about puntlad but you will not see anyone complaining about it because it is something usually newsworthy and they do not put down other somali qabils every single thread.

look at all your threads so far absolutely nothing newsworthy in them and they all follow the same format

1. Puntland is the best part of Somalia because ___

2. Everyone else is garbage we are so great

the point MMA was making is that. You are turning this into an online childrens playground ... taunting and picking meaningless fights

Dr Ligle   

Geel_Jire i wasn't trying to put any region down actually, i was just proud of mine. But it is the other player-haters jealous of our success that came into my thread and turned it into a region vs region talk

To Geel_Jire:

Describe, precisely, what Ina_Gaweto does that annoys you. Please be very specific, because half these nitwits don't even know, but they post the same nonsense. What's so bad about people trumping up the successes of Puntland? What irritates you about being told the truth about how crappy the rest of Somalia really is?

So, one-up me with some REAL FACTS for a change, Geel_jire...