galbeedi

For what I see here in Mogadishu, Premier Hamza is an honest man.

It is very easy to sweet talking, nice agenda, excellent programs on paper but do the  opposite, or do nothing 

Have you not listen HSM speeches?

These guys are really wasting Somali time.

Illyria   

He is a decent man, but in the wrong position, naive in the cut-throat politics, inexperienced with a rogue mentor,  and trusting to a fault in bad company.  

On 2/29/2024 at 4:04 AM, galbeedi said:

If sweat talk can make you an honest man, then HSM is the most honest man in somali history.

somali politicians are the masters of deception. Afkooda iyo ficilkoodu islama socdaan.

19 hours ago, Illyria said:

He is a decent man, but in the wrong position, naive in the cut-throat politics, inexperienced with a rogue mentor,  and trusting to a fault in bad company.  

If he is naive, inexpereinced, and trusting to a fault of HSM, why he would not be naive, trusting to a fault of Deni for example. I go to Garoowe and sit down with Deni and say aan is cafino, ilaahay ka baqno aakhiraa na sugasee, you are my brothers.

He has all the hallmark of Nacas, nacnac helay

Illyria   
16 hours ago, Qurac&qansax said:

He has all the hallmark of Nacas, nacnac helay

I have seen some of his speeches against the concerted ongoing genocidal campaign of Palestine, and on that alone, I can not bring myself to classify him as a "nacas". If anything, I would regard him a giant amongst equals with sound moral and ethical standing.

16 hours ago, Qurac&qansax said:

for example. I go to Garoowe and sit down with Deni and say aan is cafino, ilaahay ka baqno aakhiraa na sugasee, you are my brothers.

Are you familiar with "cisal walhis laba baarqab" ?

4 hours ago, Illyria said:

I have seen some of his speeches against the concerted ongoing genocidal campaign of Palestine, and on that alone, I can not bring myself to classify him as a "nacas". If anything, I would regard him a giant amongst equals with sound moral and ethical standing.

Are you familiar with "cisal walhis laba baarqab" ?

Xamse waa Akhwaan Muslimiin. Hadduunan Reer Falastiin u hiilin yaab ayeeba ahaan lahayd.

Xamse wuxuu kala garan la yahay la shaqeyso madaxweynahiisa asagoo han leh laakiin aanan ka soo horjeedin. Xasan Cali Kheyre saas ahaa, asaga iyo madaxweynihiisa kalsooni weyn isku qabeen sadex sabo iyo bar. Saas ee tahay xor ayuu ahaa Xasan Cali Kheyre, dowladiisana asagaa maamulanaaye 

Not Xamse. Mahad Kawaanle, Bukhaari, Balcad iyo gabadha Xasan meesha iska maamusho. Markii ugu foolxumeyd waxee ahayd markuu Imaaraadka tagay Xamse oo dhaqaalo ciidamada weydiistay. Imaaraadkii ugu jawaabay shan milyan doolar bishii bixinaa dowladaada siinaa. Wuu yaabay, maba loo sheegin oo Xasan, wasiir Tiktok iyo Mahad Kawaanle kala qeybsanaaye lacagtaas. Mooge war la' iska yahay.