Sign in to follow this  
unknown1

DO YOU SUPPORT AL SHABAAB?

Kool_Kat   

Ayeeyo jihaadi iska doonayaasha computerkooda gadaashiisa xabadka kutunto waa la'iga shidaa...Taas dhib igama aha...

Cayayaankaan alshabaab isku bixiyayna waaba ku xajiimoodaa, support xaanku gaaraa... headshake.gif

Waakuu faayaa...See ii tahay adi?

u can disagree with the state dep..i understand that if u live in places like ohio, your redneck neighbor might come down and shake u up for some money...

however, we do have arnold in cali so we dont worry about that! asta la vista

^^^So answer the questions, Mr Diiriye? Do you or don't you...cause ama straight snitch your ip address to the closest FBI office saaxiib.

Wir dheh, you support them.

'Cause, by the time you done serving at pelican bay; am sure you will want one of dem new marriage ceritificates issued at the San Francisco mayor's office;)

u still paying isp for internet connections... poor soul..i can see those wi-fi waves bouncing off your forehead... smile.gif

i think me and the shabbab will be buddies... they will show me how to pray...i will teach them how to party...its will be a big happy family.. u dig. :confused:

Juje   

Originally posted by Hassan6734:

Al-Shabaab are the heroes of the somali people, God bless them.

And how do you define 'heroes'?

Mr-Peace   

Al shabab are mujahideen, fighting amxaar. Inshallah, they will be rewarded and soon the fight will be taken to addis ababa where they will feast on amxar virgins.