Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Ahmadinejad won. Get over it

Stop acting like it's West against Muslims, or CIA agents trying to overthrow the Islamic republic.

It's got nothing to do with it. It's just young people who aren't happy with things, and it's up to Iranians to sort this mess out for themselves.

Even Barack Obama said there should be no foreign meddling in Iranian affairs.

MMA, because some people do, what the heck.

Rudy Sometimes I think ur on some stuffall the time, are you getting those medicinal marijuana in cali? whats "Haha naar galey, lol"? And no I never watch Fox, I go to MSNBC for my daily dose of liberal take on the days events. If I am feeling like a centrist, cnn.

See what bothers me is simple minded people. 90% of the "jihadis" on this forum have absolutely no grasp of politics whatsoever. They're just kids riding a bandwagon and thinking it makes them look cool.

lol you're all so predictable, crying out against the "West" all the time.

Hell yeah, every reasonable human being speaks up against Israeli oppression of Palestinians, against the war in Afghanistan, against the war in Iraq, against the Ethiopian invasion of Somalia.

But lumping every conflict, every problem into an East vs. West thing makes you look ignorant at best.

Iran is now facing an internal problem that doesn't concern you and you're acting like Ahmadinejad is a hero of the Muslim world fighting against the evil Americans and their Iranian puppets.

If Ahmadinejad was such a hero, he would have nuked the shit out of Tel Aviv this winter when Gaza was in flames.

Are you among those "some people?"

Maxaa keenay inaa isla sintid Rabigeena iyo adoonkiisa uu abuuray.

Certainly those "some people" are not found on SOL, not the vast majority of members at least. The least you can do is ixtiraantid SOLers' faith.

It's got nothing to do with it. It's just young people who aren't happy with things, and it's up to Iranians to sort this mess out for themselves.

Corecction: Young affluent people of elite families, who are minority and do not like the wealth spread around.

People on this thread are not against or for Axmediinajad, but we cannot tolerate the obvious Western propaganda. It is so there, one can even smell it. Cut the propaganda and leave Iiraan to Reer Iiraan, whose vast majority population have voted for their incumbent president, same as they did in four years ago.

lol..and i always say homie is juicing about u. really, u have no idea what naar galey means!!

thats wacked. may be some one will explain it to u, hopefully. thnx

Goodir   

Not everyone thinks this is East vs West. But some think if the place were Cairo, Amman or Riyadh, the tone and the coverage would have been much different. Little to do with rigged election results.

^ "Went to hell" just didn't why it was funny and why you would through some random ish like that into a conversation.

MMA, Sometimes brother, really? Solers include all kinds of people, Muslims, atheist and the ones who thank Jesus for stuff but seriously, sol is an online forum, not Saudi Arabia. You should be confident in your faith without needing others to respect it or validating your beliefs every second. Why is religious plurality so difficult for some Somalis, even on an online forum?

If the election was rigged, it was rigged. doesn't matter if you in cairo, london or the moon. By the way, I do agree that this conception of East v.s. West is childish. What is the East, Japan, China, India, Iran, few Arab countries, Israel... There is a vast Ideological difference between these countries themselves then some imagined commonality V.S. The West.

but here is the thing though. the man won leave him alone.

It does not matter what the american news media say! You remember what said about going war to iraq and all the bs they say about muslim pple.

u just gotta use your head and examine the issues very deeply. U know why they hate this man. Hes against israel who kills innocent muslim pple everyday. think.

I hate Ahmadinejad because he ran his mouth about Israel, but when it came time to BOMB THE SHIT out of Tel-Aviv, when Gaza was getting raped, he did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

If you're gonna talk the talk, walk the walk.

Goodir   

If the election was rigged, it was rigged. doesn't matter if you in cairo, london or the moon. By the way, I do agree that this conception of East v.s. West is childish. What is the East, Japan, China, India, Iran, few Arab countries, Israel... There is a vast Ideological difference between these countries themselves then some imagined commonality V.S. The West.

Naxar: The East in discussion is not Japan or China. The East vs West echoed in this topic is the Middle East, not Far East Asia. Confusing these two Easts indicate you've little knowledge of the region let alone Iranian politics except what was on the TV screens the last few days.

The moon echoed here is not the moon but a corner of the moon. Confusing the two indicates you have little knowledge of the randomly chosen parts of the moon that i refer to as "The Moon". This shows you have little knowledge of the whole Whole moon let alone the random corner in my head. Sound familiar. Look, I don't know what echoes you hear but to say "the East" and not include Japan, China or India not only shows lack of knowledge but silliness. Let me help with the name of the region your looking for: Near East or Middle East but East is East.

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

I hate Ahmadinejad because he ran his mouth about Israel, but when it came time to BOMB THE SHIT out of Tel-Aviv, when Gaza was getting raped, he did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

If you're gonna talk the talk, walk the walk.

if u have access to al jazir tv, then u would have heard what he said. u see western media wont show it to u since they are controlled by u know who!! :confused: u remember what he said about israel last time he came to new york. common man how many muslim leaders have his balls!! lol