Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

where are the Somali Guys

Modesty   

Lol..Ruby no abaar ma ii helin, thank you very much! Good-Credit, you said to "lower my standards"...I'm sorry but my momma raised me to have high standards, after all I'm worth it!! Emerald, the sheeko is no sheeko. Anywho, I'm surprised ppl had many reactions to this. P.S. for the first time a guy hung up on me yesterday, I was laughing so hard because I usually hang up! Quite Interesting.

NoVa   

Originally posted by Modesty:

for the first time a guy hung up on me yesterday, I was laughing so hard because I usually hang up! Quite Interesting.

:D:D:D

Naa heedhe u' get what ya DeserVe dheh...lol..of all those times u use 2 hang up, now ya' know How it feels 2 get hunguped'..lol..But good thing that u laughted bout it.

By the way girl, there are so many NIce brotha's everywhere, ya just lookin' 2 hard, maybe their somewhere under ya 'nose' ya just doesn't seem 2 notice it..ya' know..Another thing when u' r not even expectin' 2 meet any1 is when u' meet them, so don't even bother..they just come'poppin'out like there is no'2morrow...@least' that's what i noticed... ;)icon_razz.gif:D

Naayaa Modesty....nimaankii baa kaa tirabatey ma istidhi? Islamarkii qaar dinaceeyga ii soo tuur intaana ku habaarin. :cool:

lol   

Modest: I am sure there are brothers who are decent.... If u want I will hook u up with my brotha.. we have been trying to find a good sista... And No.. he can find one himself.. but mom doesn't trust the "islawareegayasha" as she calls them to catch her oldest son.... ;)

Qac Qaac   

a sister shoping for her brother.. ilaahoow hana ceebeen, ar wiilka si xun aad ugashay, ee ka gambiso nooh..

ama some of the somalies would say, war inanka waad bah dishay..

Like you lot don't try to hook your sisters up.

A Farax hookng his sister up?????????

Dont know what world you are from,but up here in farax country, i doubt any sane farax,heck even the insane ones will.

NEVER EVER EVER(*with a chris tucker voice),will a brother hook up, suggest a hook up, hint to hook up his sister.

matter of fact, if it wasnt for decency,common sense and what not, many farahs will never bring a freind home. shoot.

My sister?, me hooking her up?.............No man is ever good for her.

:D