Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Somali pirates Net $ 2 million Yesterday from a British owned ship

Originally posted by General Duke

Mintid responds "yeah I used to live near reer Faroole in Eyl."

LMOF at that :D:D

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar
Dadkii
isbaarooyinkaas Xamar daadsanaa maalin walba ku dacaayadeyn jiray dadkaas dhiganaayo ayaa maanta u dhoolacaddeynaayo isbaaradaan baddeeda ah dadka sameynaayo

Cadiifad qabiil ba ku haya ee daawada iyo shaqo wanaagsanba waad ka heli ee uu dhaqaaji dhankaa iyo Eyl.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar Waxaas shisheeyaha sheekeey, ee ani ha
waxba la socon ugu sheekeey
gin.Maraakiibta u raran Soomaalida la afduubanaayo waa 'illegal, non-Soomaali trawlers' miyaa?

If I'm to follow ure clan minded approach then those who captured the the ship destined for Mogadishu was done by those in Xaraardheere and after couple of conversations with clan elders whom they're share wih the folks down in Muqdisho it was released without ransom.

It seems dadka waxba la socon inaad adigu ka mid tahay adeer ee bal kaadso.

Emperor   

^Sometimes people talk out of their behind...

Isbaaro is isbaaro correct but are on different levels, we know the root cause of this form of Isbaaro, the Somali fishermen that lost their livelihoods... Moral or legality was not a case here...

As for the pirates targeting Somali Business, it's a lie, the vast majority of the pirates respect Somali interests, and if that was not the case then cities like Mogadishu, Bosaaso and Berbera would have not been business as usual or booming...

The news of a released Somali-ship without any ransom paid.

-------------------- ----

Markab ganacsi oo dhawaan lagu afdoobtay xeebaha soomaaliya oo la sii daayay.

May7, 2009 Muqdisho: QOL) Markab ganacsi oo dhawaan lagu afdoobtay xeebaha soomaaliya oo la sii daayay.

Waxaa dhawaan markab nuuca ganacsiga laga afduubtay xeebta magaalada Muqdisho ayadoo halkaa ay wateen kooxo burcad badeed oo heystay in ka yar 5 maalmood.

Waxaa lagu guuleystay in la sii daayo markabkaasi ganacsi ayadoo markaa aanan wax madax fursha aanan laga qaadin sida uu saxaafada u xaqiijayay gudoomiyaha ganacsata suuqa bakaaraha cali dheere.

Cali dheere ayaa sheegay waan waan dheer ay galeen ganacsata gobolka banaadir ka dib ay ku guuleysteen in la sii daayo markabkaasi ganacsi oo u soo rarnaa dakada magaalada Muqdisho.

Dhawaan ayaa lagu afduubtay markabkaan masaafo aad ugu dhow xeebta magalada Muqdisho ayadoo uu markii hore ka soo shiraacday dalka Imaaraadka oo halkaa ka soo qaaday raashiin iyo agab kale.

Xeebaha dalka soomaaliya ayaa inta badan waxaa aad ugu soo badanayay dhaca loo geysto maraakiibta gaar ahaan kuwa dowlada kale ee ka qowleysta xeebaha soomaaliya ayadoo bisha aynu soo dhaafnay xeebaha soomaaliya uu ka dhacay wax ka badan 10 qafaal oo lagu xirtay markaabii shisheeye.

Dhanka kale dowlada soomaaliya ayaa wacad ku martay dhawaan in ay la dagaalamayaa burcadbadeeda soomaliyeed ee ka qowleysta xeebaha soomaaliya balse ilaa hada ma jirto wax talaaba ah ay qaadeen dowlada labada bilood ku sugan dalka.

Xafiiska Wararka ee Toronto, Canada

Qaranimo Online

Emperor   

Mintid Adeer a helicopter delivered $2 million Aw-Bidaar ah dangling from the sky to Eyl, and you keep hoping America will bomb and decimate Bosaaso Loool ... keep talking boy...

Ooh and your precious terminologies: Fund, Funding, international community, Puntland, funding, stop, Garowe, meeting in Nairobi, international, Fund, internatianal, donations, international, world donor, funding, funding ... looooooool keep talking mate

It is true that there has been illegal fishing and toxic dumpimg but it is wrong to hijack commercial ships for ransom. In addition, the money pirates receive is tainted (xaraam)and has no "braka" and will cause more harm to the society in the long run. I have been told already they are causing immense harm to the society and people are sick of them. Let us not glorify these criminals.

I love the way the Abdullahi Yusuf 'Amen' corner attempts to influence the opinions of the audience. The latest technique is to label me as someone who's called for the bombings of towns in Puntland. Present the evidence, fellas. Find one thread where I've called for the bombing of any Somali town, from Djibouti to Mandheera.

Now, if the continuous exposes that I reveal about certain administrations and regions is getting to you, well then, SAY SO ;)

I'm just trying to enlighten some of our less informed SOL members about certain facts they might not be aware (using open-source, credible news sites). Given the tremendous amounts of propaganda you fellas spew out every day, there's a need for some clarity among the smoke.

So far, as seen in this thread, many of you take pride in the piracy and its connection with the administration. Admission of guilt is a first step in "Mintid Farayar's Twelve-Step Program for Criminal Rehabilitation"

I'm very proud of the progress we're making thus far :D

The argument here is simple, the Pirates or coast guards targeted western ships that have been abusing the Somali coast for two decades. They have found a criminal means to get rich, without targeting the civilian’s population or begging western countries.

Who compares this to the roadblocks of Mogadishu and the south?

Now ask yourself how many old Somali ladies, and men does it take to rob at a checkpoint to make $2 million dollars?

The Pirates are a world phenomenon and they have captured the imagination.

Mintid you are not enlightening anybody you are continously bad mouthing Puntland and hoping something bad will happen. No one takes you seriously, you have become a joke. Even western writes can seee the complexity of the pirate issue.

Emperor   

^Lool, the guy cares too much for the funding of Puntland :D , and doesn't mind the democracy of Riyaale Hahaha

Emperor   

^Lool, look at Amin Amirs first cartoon above, are those guyz part of a rival gang or serve the same government :D , poor seccesionists...

Stay tuned for Mintid's latest expose about a certain authority in a certain area. As usual, the sources will be impeccable :D

In the meantime, fellas, let's give it a rest for a bit, due to the situation in Mogadishu. So you have a few days of rest :D

Ladies and gentlemen, that's ^^^ the best the proud sons of Puntland can put up in terms of a defense :D

We went from 'we have nothing to do with the piracy' to 'only we can control the pirates if given foreign funds' to 'WE ARE PROUD OF OUR SONS' SUCCESS IN PROFIT-MAKING'.

I would say we're making progress in "Mintid Farayar's Twelve-Step Program for Criminal Rehabilitation"