Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Onlf rebels attack Ethnic Somalilanders in Ethiopia.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^narrow-mindedness, and bigotry baa ka qubtay.

You are trying to BS your way out of it, but it's not gonna work awoowe.

There is no ethnic somalilander. Somalis in the north does not practice different Islam than the ones in the deep south. If you are trying to link alshabaab phenonmenon to the south, you need to know that the man who leads it is from your neck of the wood

We overrated this Somali and we mixed it with lots of things, Somali is just a language Nothing more nothing less. Well one man leading The militant Islam in Koonfuria. The reason why he cant do that in Somaliland did you ask your self that , because the people of Somalia.are open for militant Islam , While the people of Somaliland oppose this Besides Islam is a world religion

^^he did it and rattled the whole place once awoowe. What makes you think he cant do it?

Majority of somalis oppose these tactics, it's not unique to those living in SL.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^he did it and rattled the whole place once awoowe. What makes you think he cant do it?

Majority of somalis oppose these tactics, it's not unique to those living in SL.

I don’t see the people of Kismayo demonstrating I don’t see the people of bay and bakool demonstrating against Alshabab. Cowardly attacks happens every where but we persecute these terrorist. And thee people of Somaliland are very anti Militant Islam

Su maal The nomads,Tu maal The black Smits And Biyo maal The farmers
Don’t confuse them with a Somali clan group.

Firstly, these characterstics are occupational and are present in every part of the Somalilands-hardly anthropological distinction.

waxan aminsanahay
dadka Somaliland wadda dagga inay
isku qawmiyad yihin qabilkay doonan ha dhashan
eh wa ummad isku dhaqan ah isku af ah isku dad ah jinsiyad ah isku dhul ah That’s what I am Talking About when I am saying Somalilands Ethnic group.

Do you see the inherent contradictions in your statement.I guess your Somaliland contains Sool and Sanaag who share lineage with theirs in Bari, Nugal, and Mudug, and beyond, infact all the way to NFD. Now tell me how reer Sanaag, Sool and Bari/Mudug/Nugaal are different qowmiyad. We are looking for facts not waxaad aaminsantahay.

Saalax   

Che, you don't speak for the people of Sanaag, if you want to refer to the right people then just say the people of eastern sanaag, majority of sool are related to the people of Mudug, Bari NFD , Nugaal.

enough said.

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

Che, you don't speak for the people of Sanaag, if you want to refer to the right people then just say the people of eastern sanaag, majority of sool are related to the people of Mudug, Bari NFD , Nugaal.

enough said.

Just gets to show-country or clan supremacist? Atleast this debunks this Xaaji's "we are our own Qawmiyad*.

calm down little fella.I doubt you could speak on their behalf either!

Saalax   

Che, anigu i am not speaking for all sanaagians, laakinse i am speaking on the behafl of those who are traditionally Somaliland Sanaagians rather then Makhiri's.

check my location it might give you a hint.

Saalax   

Jacphar, Xaage bu ka maray hadalka? meesha Majority iyo Minority waxas laga ma hadlayo.

Anigu Che waxan ku iri uun eastern sanaag aka Makhiir uu hadal , oo kuwa Sanaagian somalilanderska ( Western, Central, Northern and Southern -Sanaagians xaaq iyo shuquul miidna kuma lihid inaad uu hadashiid siidi afhayeen.

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

Che, anigu i am not speaking for all sanaagians, laakinse i am speaking on the behafl of those who are traditionally Somaliland Sanaagians rather then Makhiri's.

check my location it might give you a hint.

Read between the lines Mr.Sacad. I got you the first time. I just didn't wanna be so blunt.

Redsea...If you must know, I get my geography lessons from cute Habar Younis honey ;)

She's pro-unity icon_razz.gif