Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Onlf rebels attack Ethnic Somalilanders in Ethiopia.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^You are confuse citizenship with ethnicity, all deliberately!

N you haven't answer, why intervene with Ethiopian issue anyway?

Doesn’t Ethiopia intervene with our issues, why can’t we return the favour? , why is it if we intervene with their issues it’s seen as a crime

^No sovereign nation or state "allows" another nation to intervene in its internal affairs. If Ethiopia intervenes in Somaliland's internal affairs, it is cuz weaker neighbor or vassal state.

In your sordid attempt to divide people, you are attempting to add new terms into our lexicon. There is no such thing as Somaliland ethnicity-the word Somaliland itself is oxymoronic and it hardly differentiates from those you are running away from.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^No sovereign nation or state "allows" another nation to intervene in its internal affairs. If Ethiopia intervenes in Somaliland's internal affairs, it is cuz weaker neighbor or vassal state.

In your sordid attempt to divide people, you are attempting to add new terms into our lexicon. There is no such thing as Somaliland ethnicity-the word Somaliland itself is oxymoronic and it hardly differentiates from those you are running away from.

Well the people of Somaliland have their own culture their own customs and even have another form of Islam , which is not that militant Islam , unlike Somalia.

Well the people who are from the hawd and reserve area Are Ethnic Somalilanders they share the same values and costumes with the people who are from with in somaliland . We don’t distinguish them from other Somalilanders those who are from Beyond the borders have every right to have the somaliland citizenship

Somaliland has every right to intervene with Ethiopian affairs because it concerns our people.

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Well the people of Somaliland have their own culture their own customs and even have another form of Islam , which is not that militant Islam , unlike Somalia.

:D:D:D

Xaajigu waa raggeedii wallaahi

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Xaajigu waa raggeedii wallaahi

Please translate for him. He speaks Somalilander not Somali.

Xaaji waad isku xaartey ee sheeko meesha la,imow ;)

^lool@che

xaajigu waa raggeedii markaan leeyahay waxaan ka wadaa, xaajigu waa cuqdad yuurarta, aruurtay oo gaamurtay, oo in soomaalida kale dhayyaan la rabo

siyaasadii durriyyada buu jinsiyad mooday :D

Qoor iyo xero ka jab. Oodweyne iigu yeera

Let me tell you something people say Somalis are homogenous group of people I don’t believe that , I believe there is 3 Ethnic groups In horn of Africa

Su maal The nomads

Tu maal The black Smits

And Biyo maal The farmers Don’t confuse them with a Somali clan group.

And the mistake was when we said every one is a Somali Which is not true Xiin knows it Che knows it. Xiinfinin Inadeer anigu Cuqdad ma qabo Dad an takooro na ma jirto mise an fogeyo haba ka yaabin laakin waxan aminsanahay dadka Somaliland wadda dagga inay isku qawmiyad yihin qabilkay doonan ha dhashan eh wa ummad isku dhaqan ah isku af ah isku dad ah jinsiyad ah isku dhul ah That’s what I am Talking About when I am saying Somalilands Ethnic group.

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

Let me tell you something people say Somalis are homogenous group of people I don’t believe that , I believe there is 3 Ethnic groups In the horn of africa

Su maal The nomads

Tu maal The black Smits

And Biyo maal The farmers Don’t confuse them with a Somali clan group.

And the mistake was when we said every one is a Somali Which is not true Xiin knows it Che knows it. Xiinfinin Inadeer anigu Cuqdad ma qabo Dad an takooro na ma jirto mise an fogeyo haba ka yaabin laakin waxan aminsanahay dadka Somaliland wadda dagga inay isku qawmiyad yihin qabilkay doonan ha dhashan eh wa ummad isku dhaqan ah isku af ah isku dad ah jinsiyad ah isku dhul ah That’s what I am Talking About when I am saying Somalilands Ethnic group.

Oo kan daga Puntland ama Baydhabo iyo Bu'aale ma kala ummad, dhaqan iyo af baad tihiin iyaga?

War nimanyahaw kala xishooda oo nacnacdan meesha ka daaya, after all your bullsh*t will not change an ounce from waxay ugu yeedhaan politics in that godforsaken area called the Horn of Africa.

Originally posted by Complicated:

Oo kan daga Puntland ama Baydhabo iyo Bu'aale ma kala ummad, dhaqan iyo af baad tihiin iyaga?

War nimanyahaw kala xishooda oo nacnacdan meesha ka daaya, after all your bullsh*t will not change an ounce from waxay ugu yeedhaan politics in that godforsaken area called the Horn of Africa.

Dee ninka puntland joogo Isku af maha Ka ay baydhabo jooga marka siiday isku jinsiyad ama isku qawmiyad u noqonayaan?

^^narrow-mindedness, and bigotry baa ka qubtay.

You are trying to BS your way out of it, but it's not gonna work awoowe.

There is no ethnic somalilander. Somalis in the north does not practice different Islam than the ones in the deep south. If you are trying to link alshabaab phenonmenon to the south, you need to know that the man who leads it is from your neck of the wood