Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Somali President Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed - TIME Interview

NGONGE   

^^ Sharif.

What is next? Where are you going with this question? How does it deal with all that I wrote above?

(hurry. I am going home in five minutes. ****** tube strike). :(

Emperor   

Originally posted by Layzie:

ARe you telling me that you know Aweys more than Sharif knows of his former mentor?

Lool, Layzie so you agree with one of the points Ngonge made which is that he is naive, Aweeys tricked him and he was useful fool before, right? Remember a fool is always a fool, naive...

Lz, I know you love your man and have dreams about him but he's a dishonest mass murderer hiding under the banner of Islam.... His words have no wieght and have certaily lost the taste they had among the Somali people... persona non grata

Adeer Layzie uma jawaabo dumarka ee halka bey arrintu ku xidhantahay. Wax nala tus oo wax noo laaban bey somali odhan jirtey maantana Sol bey ka socota. Emperor iyo NGONGE sxb uga beydha gabadhu

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Like I said a million times before, I am being nice when I call him naive and amateurish. Others would call him a hypocrite, a liar, an opportunist and a dozen other disparaging titles. They will have a convincing argument for all these accusations too. But I choose to give him the benefit of the doubt and blame all his mistakes on him being naive. A country like Somalia (today) does not need such a president.

I used to hold this opinion that he is just too dumb to see how deep in sh!t he is wallowing.

but given his succession of blunders and double speak .. I believe he is a hypocrite of the first order.

today the man cowers behind the foreign forces he opposed yesterday. Sharif has made a 180 degree turn on everything he stood for in just few months.

what amazes me is how far people are willing to extend the benefit of the doubt to this fraud ... people are hungry for genuine leadership I get that .. but "waan baahanahay bakhti looma cuno"

Wacdaro, waan o'gahay inaad expert ku tahay the saying "No means yes", and this is no different and I am happy to oblige. Besides, I know that you know how much you want my approval because deep down you know you are irrelevant, why else would you continue to trouble youself with the LayZie one? Just work a little harder if you want your wish to come true.

Emperor, eedo, the problem with you has always been emotions, emotions, and more emotions. YOur emotions limit your ability to reason and come to a sound judgement. Over time, your love and adoration for the old man has clouded your judgement which is understandable and I admire your devotion but that doesn't give you the right to diminish another's man's character without truly doing your own research.

You dont like the Sharif crowd because they did not approve of yey and thats why you continue to oppose him and his government and I'm fine with that but your position is similar to that of Ngonge, you have no position, NADA. The sooner you come to terms with that, the better for everyone.

As for Ngonge, he is a man without a position.

He wants a leader oo somalida turuufatoore ugu wacaan(if u want to know the meaning, ask nuune), oo maalin walba inuu isa soo sharaxo oo media been usheego and sings the democracy tune but never dances to it. Haulting elections, threatening his opposition? Talk about a tyrant leader ya ngonge.

Sharif will never be your Riyaale. Sharif has integrity and he will not go around taking part in public events just so you can approve of him(remember, you said you wanted to see him more), instead, be patient and wait and see how things unfold, new tanks and all.

Besides, Ngonge you know inaadan saaxib qabin, waligaa adoo waxaan aan jeclahay dhahaayo maku arkin. Qof walbo wax aad kasheegtaa, so even if Sharif was to promise to take you to the moon, wax baad kasheegi and thats that.

With all that said, I can't help but turn the question over to you one more time.

What are your objections based on? Personality? Sharif is charismatic leader, but it all comes back to you Ngonge, anti-social, anti everything. The closest you got to warming up to a leader was yey but that was only to piss off the rest of us.

As for Sharif, he opposed ethiopian presence, yes ethiopia is no longer relevant but what does that have to do with his interview?

Sharif understands that no one somali movement/group can turn the situation around in south and all over Somalia alone.He understands that Somalia needs support that will take everyone to pitch in and for that reason, differences have to be put aside for now in order to tackle the security situation.

FYI, Sharif knows now more than EVER that he can't do it all and he needs support in every way possible and that means handouts from Kufars as well as listening to what the donor countries have to say. You can't have it your way and reject kufaars when they meddle on your affairs and at the same time hold up your hand. He had to decide, values and personal beliefs or his love for his people, where as Aweys, his former mentor is just happy dancing on dead pple's graves.

Man, it makes me angry to see some of the replies in here.

All you cynics, you were against him from the beginning, the Yey supporters because you were bitter about your hero's disgraceful performance, the Shabaab supporters because you were jealous Mr. Popularity got the cake. Like a bunch of ugly kids and nerds in highschool, you cursed the cool cat under your breath and prayed for his downfall. You never gave him a chance.

And then came the coup. You were all excited, the opposition fighters swept through Mogadishu, you thought Villa Somalia was about to fall. Like bloodthirsty wolves, you couldn't wait for the blood to start flowing. But you miscalculated. Your rebels weren't strong enough to overthrow the government and end the war. They mellowed down into a bitter low-heat guerilla campaign. They hoped that if enough people die, something will change.

But nothing ever changes in Somalia. And especially not in Xamar. A city that has been at war with itself for so long, that its inhabitants have forgotten what it's like to live in peace. Peace is poisonous in Mogadishu, it's undesirable.

So let's dance the dead man's dance because any other dance would not fit the rhythm of a city that was once paradise on earth.

You cynics got exactly what you wanted. More war, more death, more reasons for you to complain and moan about how everything sucks.

Any person with a trace of decency in his heart can see Shariif is a good man. But you DON'T DESERVE a good man.

What you need is a bloodthirsty tyrant that will have you rounded up and shot if you even whisper his name.

Paragon   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

As naive and amateurish as ever! Somalia will never get better with this guy in charge.

Erm correction. It will, you bloody sujuu. I'll use that sujuu name calling card if I have to. :D

Leave our president alone!

Layzie inaad ka heshid markaad ragga ku dhex jirtid wey muuqataa oo, ee waxaa la qaatey inaad sii gabdhaha oo kale inaad ku *****d xaga iyo Women and General section. A piece of advice because neither will I engage in a debate with you nor seek your approval. Halkaan bey raga dhexdooda ka yeedhineysa braap kulahaa :D:D