Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

The Guide to women!!!!!!!

Blessed   

Originally posted by Lakkad:

Meenah.lol..did u know that some women are actually desparate?--yea there are some women!

lol. Lakkad, so your telling me that you'd rather settle for desperate? I find that hard to believe. But I guess, life is easier like that and not to mention boring.

sectioner, for a manual to be succesful,,,,it should be duh a manual, small n easy to handle.

juxa the manual is cumbersome but so is the product you are dealing with(women).The product is not user friendly,it breaks down and constantly needs to be hot wired :D .There is always a permanent virus infection so you have to download a patch from microsoft each day,a new one that is.They dont last long so you have to either buy a new one each year or have a lease option where the manufacturer can send you a new one every six months.We are still trying to update our knowledge on it and it is a pain in the a$$.As we conquer this new technology we might be able to reduce the costs,improve reliabilty,make it more user friendly with better packaging and last more,but it requires a great deal of experience and the companies that dont have such experience in this field(men under 35)will have to put up with this rather annoying product and huge manual until they do otherwise you face ruin with your network :D

Castro   

Say these three phrases often and you'll live happily ever after:

1) I'm sorry.

2) I love you.

3) Yes dear.

Say them in the morning, afternoon and at night. When one doesn't work, throw in the other two quickly. Say them in rapid succession if necessary. Don't argue either. And if you must, end with one of the phrases above. I know it's hard but trust me, there's no other way to have peace of mind.

Originally posted by rayaana:

jaceyl baro

waa markii ugu horaysay eed run ku hadashay ma'istidhi? Ala waas is dhacday maanta
;)

Come on Ryana ,,, u mean i've been telling lies for 1 year ??? ;);) ,,, show beenaale weyn baan ahaa iamaan ogayne :D:D:D

just jokin' ,,,, hehehehe ,, thanks sxb ,,

lol   
For 1/2 Men Against All Women That would be a cool name for the manual.. I think :confused: