Che -Guevara

Muse's Madness: Las Anod for Awdal

According to sources, Muse asked Ethiopians to assist him in recapturing Las Anod. This move is not motivated by reclaiming Sland's border. It is simply correcting personal humiliation.  Like his new friend Abiy, Muse is truly a sociopath.

yes, we knew , the guy is solely driven by humiliation of the century, 25th of August

He will indeed get another "Waxbaa baa lahayga YAACAY"

The problem is,impunity , he got away with it, helped by his community, instead of asking real questions, why he drove 100s of their boys to certain death and imprisonment .

Same faith is waiting for him in Awdal

• Like 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

That would be a bigger humuliation  i would tell Muuse to refrain from that at all because thats even more shameful. I wouldnt mind if he got laascanoood baack on his own strenght but using xabashi balls to do so is just weak.  all people will see the weakness and all somalis will see this also.  its crazy. ceeb ceeb lugu ma daro. the better way is to talk to the garaad clan they are more likely to find an arangement with Somaliland they have leverage now they hold their land. They can sit with any one  and start meaingfull talks, first though the wounds need to heal for the talks to begin maybe ina  a year or two the garaad clan gave Somaliland for the most part a chance for decade and so mistakes have been made on the SL side and also their side , either way war is not the solutions and certainly not using xabashi troops.  This is not the way to do things, 

Xaaj,

That might be true, but the man has become unhinged. Unfortunately, no one from his community (clan) or opposition has the guts to confront him. Nothing he has done so far is in the interest of anyone.

• Like 1

Muse will have to hold elections end this year and it is likely he wont be coming back the problem is intu sii joogo  qas iyo wareer kale ma ridi kara the answer is yes. But  he is smart dadka sheekadan xabashida ayuu ku jeediye now dadki oo dhan waxay la suuuxsan yihin aqoonsigi xabashida.  if it wasnt for this faisco.  people would really talk about the imprisoment of the journalists  but people dont. But deep down i think he wont go trough witht another war in laascanood because that would be a catastrophe 

I like your confidence, Xaaji. I don't think this man is interested in any election. And you are right aqoonsiga part. Some people are insanely happy about that, they are willing to forgo elections. 

There hasnt been a president in Somaliland the lasted longer then 8 years , well maybe cigaal who stayed in power for 9 years, Ina rayaale 8 years   siilaanyo 7 years , when muse finished up 2024 he to will have 7 years.

unless a miracle happens. and he manages to deliver the long awaited aqoonsi but i doubted. even if the xabasshis  ictraafan somaliland , it still wont be enough of a victory to get another extension, he has to hold elections. I know  the mucaraad xisbiyada are two weak. Though he can get another year extension if he starts another war in laascanood and say wa xalaaad degdeg ah combined with the latest development with the  sea coast thing. Muse really needs a miracle  to stay longer in power. hada dadki wa  sii jeedaan. i dont know how long he can manupulate them though. Time will tell run ahaanti 

Xaaji,

There are only two groups (Muse's supporters who benefit from his admin and diaspora extremists) who are excited about this supposed aqoonsi, the rest of reer Sheekh Isaaq are exercising their common sense. Let's hope he goes away before he lights up the place.

I think he will hold elections, else all hell will break loose. possibly try to steal? yes

The reasons the poor opposition are quiet , they are waiting  to take over, and don't want to rock the boat too much

Duufaan   
4 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

According to sources, Muse asked Ethiopians to assist him in recapturing Las Anod. This move is not motivated by reclaiming Sland's border. It is simply correcting personal humiliation.  Like his new friend Abiy, Muse is truly a sociopath.

It’s also I realization that he can not do in another way. The Habashi already tried to help him by showing up in Garoowe. But it is different days,. Zenawi tactics are not working anymore for the Xabashi.
Also Muuse tribal supporters don’t trust the opposition and do not want to transfer power to them. They will rather have Muuse than Ciro for the example. The economic corridor between Berbera to Wajaale is controlled by Muuse people.  That is their problem. Unless they find people they can control or trust like Siilaanyo and Riyaale. Muuse tribal base do not want change and they want xabashi for many reasons 

• Like 2

Illyria   
4 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

He will indeed get another "Waxbaa baa lahayga YAACAY"

I have not laughed this hard since August.

Tallaabo   
8 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

What else can explain his insanity? The guy is very dangerous but still I can't figure out how he can be stopped without bloodshed. 

7 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

What else can explain his insanity? The guy is very dangerous but still I can't figure out how he can be stopped without bloodshed. 

Two men come to mind when I look at Muse Biixi. There are Abdilahi Yusuf and Mohamed Aidid. One was shot dead by his clan militia and the other spent his last days in a foreign country. Muse might suffer similar fate, he will be killed or exiled.

Arafaat   
On 1/17/2024 at 6:22 PM, Che -Guevara said:

Two men come to mind when I look at Muse Biixi. There are Abdilahi Yusuf and Mohamed Aidid. One was shot dead by his clan militia and the other spent his last days in a foreign country. Muse might suffer similar fate, he will be killed or exiled.

It seems all the Soldiers turned politicians suffer from the same hubris that leads to their own downfalls and their peoples demise. Let us hope Muse will the last soldier standing.