Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

PRESIDENT RAYAALE: PROPHET OF DEMOCRACY

N.O.R.F   

^^I hope he doesnt.

I remember in an interview they asked him what the yearly SL budget was. His response? He turned to someone else and asked "waar waa intee?"

Another example

On one of his recent visits to the UK he was asked why he and the SL delegation were invited. His response? He said "dee waa la-inoo yeedhey" LoL

NGONGE   

Now, with people like that in Somaliland (and Somalia in general) how the hell is one supposed to lampoon, satirise and ridicule them? :D

ps

(I have a hunch that this article was intended as send-up by the way. I still have faith in humanity).

NGONGE   

Heh. The squirrel is a noble and hardworking animal. :D

By the way, I heard that if you go to Somaliland carrying a Somali passport you don’t get taxed at the airport but if you go using a British, American or any other passport then they do tax you (unless your inadeero knows someone that knows someone that can get you off)! What puzzles me in this is not the tax bit; it’s more to do with the Somali passport! After all, isn’t Somalia a ‘foreign’ country? Why do they get such a privilege? :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Heh. The squirrel is a noble and hardworking animal.
:D

By the way, I heard that if you go to Somaliland carrying a
Somali passport you don’t get
taxed
at the airport but if you go using a British, American or any other passport then they do tax you (unless your inadeero knows someone that knows someone that can get you off)! What puzzles me in this is not the tax bit; it’s more to do with the Somali passport! After all, isn’t Somalia a ‘foreign’ country? Why do they get such a privilege?
:D

Of course is a foreign country but since we are all somalis regardless of country names, then we should easy for those Somalis that cannot pay any taxes due to the civil war in their country. It is the least we can do for them to give them free taxation ,,,,,,,,, generious huh ?? :D

AYOUB   

Ngonge

What made your thoughts turn to Hargeisa's airport? Did you picture yourself being stopped by the security forces for your rude caricatures of the president? You won't admit to it but I know that's true, isn't it? :D Bearing in mind your photograph can now be emailed to the authorities, I don't blame you. :cool:

NGONGE   

^^ It was more the 'you're in trouble' comment that you forebodingly made in your last post. :D

Still, the passport thing is very strange.