Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

PRESIDENT RAYAALE: PROPHET OF DEMOCRACY

President Rayaale: Prophet of Democracy

feb,17,2007

God has blessed Somaliland by giving President Rayaale, the Prophet of Democracy and whoever disobeys him will surely suffer in the hell of dictatorship after he is gone. God has made it divinely possible for us to elect President Rayaale, and no matter however many of his opponents would like to portray him; it was not accidental but by God's divine will that he became Somaliland President.

Yes many of the Rayaale's enemies will label my comments as misdemeanour but then again those folks see SNM Satans as mujahidin, so I don't give a damn what they believe but I am here to enlighten the true Prophecy in Somaliland Democracy.

We all know what ever God wants us to do as a nation and however he wants us to rule our land, he says to those who are observing the law. No one will be declared righteous in his (God) sight rather than those he wants to spread the message. So for these reasons we shall not be the sinners but obedients of President Rayaale.

Those who oppose President Rayaale's leadership, there is no one of them who does good deeds in Somaliland, not even one. Anyone of you who have doubts about my observations between the Prophet of Democracy (Rayaale) and his opponents might closely exam the behaviour of the Opposition leaders, but please do exam with open mindedness and I promise you will discover the true facts.

The Opposition leaders' throats are open graves; their tongues practise deceit and poison of vipers is on their lips. Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness. There is no respect of leadership in their eyes. Their feet are swift to shed blood; ruin and misery marks their ways, and the way of peace they do not know.

I know number of people who do not associate themselves with the opposition parties but who still commit sins against our Prophet of Democracy (Rayaale). Nonetheless a saved person cannot commit unpardonable sin, so those of you who were being mislead can still comeback and assist the Prophet of Democracy (Rayaale) then you will be forgiven

Dr Jawhar is a great example of those who have been misled; his so call ********** manifesto was nothing more than Quresh's Manifesto. Yes I am comparing the nobleman's son and his companion with Quresh. Quresh was the number one enemy of Prophet Muhamed (PBUH) when the message of Allah came to him and Dr Jawhar and his companions are becoming Gadabursi's Quresh by condemning president Rayaale.

Many of you will say I am wrong in warning the sinners that they should avoid committing the sin that has no forgiveness in Democracy's world but I fear for those Somalilanders such as Dr Jawhar and others alike that they may cross the line of Democracy even before a detector comes.

There is no doubt in my mind that President Rayaale is a Prophet of Democracy in Somaliland and we should all thank God for giving us this great leader because we are very lucky to have him. Without him we had never managed three successive elections nor would we have survived the threat of the so call Union Islamic Court in Mogadishu. That is only part of it but there are many other aspects which can prove President Rayaale's Prophecy.

We shall also thank the City of Quljeed by producing this nobleman. Imaging he could have been born in Mogdishu (God forbid)

In conclusion

The smallest sin you can commit against Somaliland Prophet of Democracy is to misspell his name, and even those of you who write Riyaale instead of President RAYAALE are indeed committing a sin but that can be forgiving if you seek forgiveness. However badmouthing his immediate family will definitely lead you to the hell of dictatorship.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

This is the most radiculous article i've ever read ,,,,,,,,,,,

Why? You yourself use Rayaale instead of Riyaale (or is it Riyoole?).

Hunguri   

Is he praising the same man who has arrested and detained the editorial team of Hatuf for highlighting his corrupt ways?

Northner, I do agree with you. This guy named Rayaale was wrong to ellect. You know wh?. I wonder, why there r so many cotradictory political visions among those in Hargaisa. They fought Siyad's regime, and said he was a Dictator. While this Dude Rayaale was his CID agent hunting people from Berbera,Hargaisa and doing more atrocious,cruel,in-humen things to those ellected him as president.

PS:-

I dont cricize Rayaale, coz of he belongs to a different tribe than those from Hargaisa, and Berbera. Im neither of them. But, letting the cat ouf of the backet and mentioning the facts. So, tell me what dimocracy are you talking about??? and what changes have been made. The same guys in the same uniform with the same dictatorship. And, let me mention some.

(1) Rayaale ( CID Member)

(2) Cirro (Interior Ministery) (Frmr CID Cornel)

(3) Faysal Waraabe ( big time loyalist whn Siyaad was in Power )

Beleive me, I can mention one by one. Anyhow, I dont see no changes !!!!

I bet soon Riyaale will sell s/land to A/Y for to be appointed an ambassador some where in far east asia.in return A/Y will give his word for the protection of his clan.

Riyaale or Rayaale, our President has become the center of a character assasination in the media by some influential names that are hiding behind powerful families.

What exactly has Dahir Riyaale done that his predecessors didn't?

The first President (Tuur) cabinet consisted almost entirely of fellow Somali National Movement generals and commanders Jamac Yare, Buuba, Kaalun, etc.

Former President Cigaal appointed ministers who served under him in the 60s including Ahmed Yusuf Ducale & Cali Warancadde.

Riyaale has every right to appoint ex-NSS colleagues Abdillahi Shaabeel Ciro and Ismail Aden Osman to ministerial posts.

These empty accusations and malicious attacks will work in his favour on election day. Riyaale has never insulted a politician a day in his life. Ilaahaay samir iyo dulqaad buu siiyaay.

Horta wuxuu halkaa ku gaadhayba waa samir iyo dulqaad ,,,,,,,,, odaygu is has a patience walahi ,,,, all that accusations, insults, etc. coming from some ppl he never say a word to them ,,,,

N.O.R.F   

^^Dont forget that mysterious box that appeared out of thin air giving him an 80 vote win in the last election. Alot of people dis Mr Silanyo but he opted for peace by reluctantly accepting a defeat.

I wonder how many people would do that in todays environment?