Che -Guevara

We will take the water by force: Oromo Woman

Arafaat   
17 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Every Southerner is wondering why the ambassador was kicked out, airspace closed, and contingency plans made for replacing Ethiopian troops. That's why people are suspicious of HSM, and why some think he knew about this deal.

Ciyaari wa galin dambe.

It’s not sensible to throw everything you have at it, incl the kitchen, as this is issue requires much political manoeuvring and will be a long game. And Somalia has quite tools political, legal and diplomatic options they should utilise at the right time. 

• Like 1

On 1/13/2024 at 12:58 PM, Che -Guevara said:

Things are escalating

But here is the problem though Ethiopia sending troops To Somaliland , if the international community considers  Somaliland part of Somalia right. And Ethiopia sends troops to Somaliland with the consent of Hargeisa. How can they even stop it. I mean there are thousands of ethiopian troops of amisom in somalia.  With the consent of Somalia ever. This is jus very strange all , its dangerous how ever, if Hargeisa opens it doors for these troops, Then i am afraid mogadishu cant do anything about it , Because Somalia cant say ethiopia invaded parts of my country where the regional goverment says its oke. while ethiopia is also in other parts of Somalia its kinda contradicting 

madaxa ba igu xanuunay

On 1/13/2024 at 12:58 PM, Che -Guevara said:

Things are escalating

THOUGH i have to say that Hassan sheikh is the first ever president since the late dictator afweyne. To call Ethiopia an enemy of Somalia , that it self is some courage u know. though its meaningless because ethiopians are inside somalia. How ever it is very significant because its a change of words. its a change of attitude there has never been a president from the Bunker who opposed ethiopia with such language. So kuddos to Hassan

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

THOUGH i have to say that Hassan sheikh is the first ever president since the late dictator afweyne. To call Ethiopia an enemy of Somalia , that it self is some courage u know. though its meaningless because ethiopians are inside somalia. How ever it is very significant because its a change of words. its a change of attitude there has never been a president from the Bunker who opposed ethiopia with such language. So kuddos to Hassan

HSM has balls, good on him