Sign in to follow this  
maajo

what ..if u fall in love with some one from internet?

Baashi   

maajo, internet is one efficient communication tool among many and meeting a mate through the internet is not unheard of. It takes more than email, discussion board, chat, and swapping pictures to fell in love with a potential mate. That's a long way to say 'Yes'...it can happen.

http://youvegotmail.warnerbros.com/cmp/4frameset.html Click 'stories' in the 2nd paragraph. There are dozen stories.

Now! single nomads on SOL start taking the time to read the profiles of other nomads and send messages "I read urs..plz read mine...if interested write back" Don't forgot to invite us in ur wedding ceremony ;)

Isku akhriya...dee weydin kaa :D

MD   

lool@baashi :D

Maajo anything is possible, Chatting on the net is just another way of meeting people in the cyberworld. Although there are those who would never consider the net as an option.......

lol@Baashi

No worries macantoo i'll invite you, to my wedding inshAllah!

Back to the the topic!!

I think it can be madness if you see it this way,people deceive each other all the time on the net. One can tell you sweet words and send you pictures, You might just ask yourself is this really his/her's. Thank god it never happened to me but many of my friends thought they've found Mr./Mrs. right & afterwards lord know's ....... :(

And let me think have i falling in love with someone from the net? Yes :rolleyes:

Was that crazy? Yes, It was first, but we're still together so i guess anything is possible.... icon_razz.gif

maajo   

LOOL..BAASHI IN MY WEDDING CEREMONY...I WILL SIR/MADAM..BUT I DONT BLV FROM INTERNET ..CUZ I HAVE SAME AS PROUDSIS AND CUTE..BUT EVERYTHING CAN HAPPEN:)

maajo   

GUY LOVE FROM INTERNET IS SOMETHING INTREST..BUT MADNESS..IT IS REALLY MORE THEN REALWORLD LOVE..CUZ U CANT BE PATIENT ..U ALWAYS FEEL.LIKE SOMETHING IS MISSING...IS THIS PERSON HONEST..IS HE/SHE BIG CHEATER..U LWAYS ASK UR SELF IS THIS PROPER WAY TO HAVE LOVE FROM INTERNET...WHEN U ARE NOT SURE WHO IS THAT PERSON TOTALLY..LOVE FROM INTERNET IS SOMETHING TROUBLE.BUT INTREST GUYS....

Curly   

Actually it does happen but what would you say to people after???...That’s was gets me, coz people will constantly ask you where did you met him ...and you find it weird to say

“Oh, I met him off the net”

talk about embrassing!!

murefu   

let me ask ..while u can get lady/man from where u live ..wat do u want for internet..looking for lady/man over internet is something madness..or u are living in ARAB countries where ladies are fewer or wat?

Mujahida   

Originally posted by : STHLM_Lady ;)

Everything is possible....

And i believe that NOTHING is impossible!

Peace

underdog   

Would I be selfish and shallow if I said that I'd rather do a physical inspection in person to check for manufacturer defects?