Sign in to follow this  
Jumatatu

Puntland in Chaos...!

Jumatatu   

Ciidamda Daraawiishta DG Puntland oo qabsaday Bankiga iyo Wasaarada Maaliyada

Garoowe:-Saaka abaarihii markay saacadu ahayd 7-dii aroornimo ayay gacanta ku dhigeen Ciidanka Daraawiishtu Bankiga iyo Wasaarada Maaliyada iyagoo halkaas ku rasaaseeyay Ciidan boolis ah oo ilaalo ka ahaa goobahaas.

Majiraan cid wax ku noqotay Israsaasayntaas dhexmartay ciidanka booliska iyo daraawiishta.

Mar aan booqday Bankiga iyo Wasaarada Maaliyada ee haatan labaduba gacanta ugu jirta Ciidanka daraawiishta ayay qaar ka mid ah oo ah oo aan wax ka waydiiyay sababta ay saaka u qabsadeen goobahaas muhiimka ah ee dawlada ayay ii sheegeen in ay la'yihiin mushaar muddo sideed bilood ah ayna u baahanyihiin mushaarkooda oo kaliya.

Qabsashada ay qabsadeen Ciidanka darawiishtu goobahaas muhiimka ayaa ku soo beegantay xili ay magaalada Garoowe ka jirto xamaasad aad u xoogan oo Issimada Puntland ay u fadhiyaan xal u helida khilaafka ka dhashay jiritnaanka dawlada oo gabaabsi ah.

Waxaa iyana magaalada Garoowe dhexmaraya Haween aad u badan wata baabuur ay ku xiranyihiin makarafoono ama codbaahiyaal oo ka yimid Gobolka Sool, waxayna ku dhawaaqayeen ma doonayno in doorasho la qabto waxaa na dul fadhiya Cadaw.

Axmed C/salaam

Puntlandpost,Garoowe,Soomaaliya

Juma Bro .. No single soul out there beleives that there can B someone who can fill the vaccum A/yusuf leavs behind , So STILL he leades Puntland from nairobi.

Juma ...Since the the cock is away playing with OUR chicks, The Hens back in Puntland are competing of hatching in the BEST position.

Puntland in chaos!

This dude announced it like it was a celebration. I guess you like to celebrate the death and destruction of your Boss, huh. Just call him Mudane Madaxweyne coz that's what all your idols are doing - and shining his Italian loafers! hehe

JB and Wind Talker. I will sue you two for making me laugh so hard, I almost got kicked out of my school library.

See you two in court.

Smith, I second that brother. I thought a large wave from the Indian Ocean had sweeped away Pland from the face of the earth.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by SmithNwestern:

Oh I thought there was a major natural disaster..

If earthquake is better of for you than 'army mutiny' then sxb you need to restructure your scale of disasters.

wind-talker: mandhow halke laga so turey mise waxaad tahey gaban yar oo la yiri bax so sheeko baro. A word of advice listen and learn, marki aad hadleysidna afka ka hadal..OK..!

jumatatu why are you so harsh on windtalker or is it maybe he touched a raw nerve!

Yes i do agree with him, why are you so happy that there is a demonstration by the puntland forces and rightly so but only a demonstration and trying to make it out to be something else.You know, yesterday i was reading a report made by the somaliland regime saying that all the media owned or operated by their folks should do everything in their power to instill a negative image in their people regarding the South.Well bro you seem to have taken your orders quite literaly!!!

I didn't realise you could easily ordered pal!

Damn i would have become Riyaale for you and sent you to IRAQ!!!

Rahima   

^ Nothing new on SOL, day and night some here have made it a hobby to report the negative news on Xamar and SL.

Any chance given they will post it with the guise of concern :rolleyes: , what BS!

Puntland is no exception, only Allah knows Jumas intentions here, but to speak generally, PL, like SL and Xamar has its haters.

Nothing new, the cycle of hate continues.

Ah, how wonderful it is to be Somali, the love just kills me.