Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

Arafaat   
1 minute ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Seems the people of eerigaabo seems to be pro

Knowing its mostly a wadani stronghold kulmiye came always second there ,

Xaaji, you pretty well that these are government invoked Guulwadeyn demos and says little about real support of the people. 

Arafaat   
2 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Many people don’t know that Awdal folks had a rebel movement that was quite actively fighting against Ethiopia for many years, proff Saleebaan from Amoud was the leader of that movement. 

• Like 1

i doubt this is true there arent any protests planned in boraama in the next coming days  so i dont think that news is true , its just people that are getting excited of more division and bloodshed 

2 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

i doubt this is true there arent any protests planned in boraama in the next coming days  so i dont think that news is true , its just people that are getting excited of more division and bloodshed 

We are talking about Muse. The man is not rational. Anything is possible with him.

• Like 1

How reckless Muuse is and the way he handled the laascanood , he cant have the same approach with Borama. because reer boorame how do u say this are far more entrenched with Somaliland society . And cant be attacked with Soldiers ,

Reer Awdal have been very calm for the most part during  Muuses reign he visited the town a few times a got a nice welcome. Awdal were far more belligerent during Siilanyos reign , Siilaanyo basically ignored them  gave them two minister and sacked their highest general in the west of the country.. Muuse actually gave them a good share in the cabinet. Gave them far more significant ministerial positions promoted Buuni re instated their General in the far western part of Somaliland . 

Gave way for samatar to open his own party hilaac.  Build couple infrastructure projects between Dila and Borama. Gave them Safiirka maraykanka  etc . I doubt he would burn all that good will, just to start some new conflict which is  unnecessary.