Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

20 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

i think TOD is paid agent by the Bunker  read his last paragraph he clearly has a dog in the fight why would a dutch lawyer have a dog in this fight u would think.  Why would a dutch lawyer choose Somalia over Ethiopia makes no sense what so ever

Arafaat   
3 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

i think TOD is paid agent by the Bunker  read his last paragraph he clearly has a dog in the fight why would a dutch lawyer have a dog in this fight u would think.  Why would a dutch lawyer choose Somalia over Ethiopia makes no sense what so ever

Why do many Somali’s get triggered when non-Somali’s have an outspoken view or opinion Somali political developments, and automatically assume personal interest or connection at play. 

Not talking necessarily about Xunjuf, but seen many others frequently become triggered when they encounter non-Somali voice views and opinions. And it’s not like Somali’s don’t have an outspoken opinion about other countries politics and issues and always take a neutral stands.

Sheick iyo Shariif wax kasta fikir ayee ka qabaan . 😅

• Like 1

Arafaat   
On 1/31/2024 at 2:14 PM, Tallaabo said:

What we say doesn't matter to our oppressive, out of touch, illegitimate, and corrupt regime. Yes there are angry folks, but we have also got those who would not have any difficulties supporting Ibliis himself. 

You have a point here, but still we need to put it in to perspective, in order not to loose sight of factors driving context and conditions. 

Two things that seem to affect some people giving the benefit of the doubt to the leaders, irrelevant of the soundness of decisions taken or supporting I like himself, as you stated here. The first is clan, as a clannish based society impulses as ‘ficil, hiil iyo dhiig’ are factors at play that can’t be discounted from the equation. And second factor is that conditions experienced by people statelessness, conflict and warthorn, would make some people always remain loyally and even cheer, and support to whatever leaders decide, as the cost of their perceived alternative is simply to high.  

We shouldn’t loose this ability to reason, understand, and put in to context human behaviour, as otherwise we might loose ourselves in to ‘them vs us’ thinking, and that’s when we step in to the ultimate trap set by Ibliis himself. 

Arafaat   
21 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

So ridiculous how the secessionist tried to spin this, 

She could have made her point without stating “kuwa Somali sheeganiya”, and therefor jumping in the midst of the heated and inciting populist and polarising Somali internal political strive. Words tend to have a powerful effect and one should be cautious when uttering words in public and when in a public position. 

I think that’s her only mistake, which should be forgiven and for her learn from it in the future. A small speech to the Somali constituents and audience should be sufficient, in which she repeats her own stand and US position on issue, but shows she is not part of the polarising sides and advises to resolve things among Somali’s by calling for genuine dialogue between Somaliland and Somalia.  

abaayo hawshaada wado, case closed! 

Arafaat   
On 1/31/2024 at 8:27 PM, Illyria said:

And then there was this prediction.

E4F88D7D-52FE-477D-A16D-0DA52437D40A.thumb.jpeg.24aac03949e1cbcfc02e3f21fd12f852.jpeg

Someone predicted this 3 months ago?! Share the source of this. 

8 minutes ago, Arafaat said:

She could have made her point without stating “kuwa Somali sheeganiya”, and therefor jumping in the midst of the heated and inciting populist and polarising Somali internal political strive. Words tend to have a powerful effect and one should be cautious when uttering words in public and when in a public position. 

I think that’s her only mistake, which should be forgiven and for her learn from it in the future. A small speech to the Somali constituents and audience should be sufficient, in which she repeats her own stand and US position on issue, but shows she is not part of the polarising sides and advises to resolve things among Somali’s by calling for genuine dialogue between Somaliland and Somalia.  

abaayo hawshaada wado, case closed! 

I agree but I doubt she thought about carefully, she seems to be struggling with Somali, she should apologise 

What do you think ina Kashin, lining himself with far right wing racist politician in America? Is that sad too?

And lying too, telling people she will be deported?

The Americans have a problem with the issue  that ilhaan said that she will work on somali interest inside the American system the Ethiopian and Kenyans have issue with her claiming Kenyan and Ethiopian lands.  And the Somalilanders have an issue with her first for opposing SL interest and second for calling Somalilanders people who allegedly claim to be a Somali but in fact are not  or are sheegaatoooyin ,  dad sheeganaya Soomaali .  Her own words.

She should apologise and we Somalilanders will accept the apology and we can move on 

I dont think the translation was done wrong unless u lot do not speak af somali she clearly said that she will work inside the US system for Somalia and Somali interests this is what angers the Americans , and she also hinted that Ethiopia and Kenyan lands are land ka maqan Somaliya oo ay rabta inay so celiso the latter she can say how ever depending on who u speak  But if u claim that Ethiopia is violating Somali Sovreignty  u cant say i also Violate Ethiopia Sovreignty mindi Mindi ku taag weye.