Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

2 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

The Somaliland twitter soldiers have done her some damage now.

She will survive, but siding with zionists and right-wing nutjobs/racists will harm Somalis including the so-called Sland twitter soldiers. 

30 minutes ago, Illyria said:

With whom is she in trouble?

The majority of those on her case now are neo-Nazis and white supremacists. Well done for unwittingly joining the bandwagon.

Whom did she threaten, and what did she say in her threatening tone?

She made remarks about Somali irredentism  dhul ba somaliya ka maqan bay tiri waxay  tiri wanu raadsanayna  maalin her own words this is clearly an attack against Ethiopia and  Kenya   as  congresswoman from America she cant just claim land from other countries as a US congresslady  or can she. Also the American leadership are calling her that she is not loyal to  America but to Somalia that is what they are saying. It wouldnt be a problem if she was an MP in the bunker nobody would care i guess , But in America the land of the free west.

5 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

She made remarks about Somali irredentism  dhul ba somaliya ka maqan bay tiri waxay  tiri wanu raadsanayna  maalin her own words this is clearly an attack against Ethiopia and  Kenya   as  congresswoman from America she cant just claim land from other countries as a US congresslady  or can she. Also the American leadership are calling her that she is not loyal to  America but to Somalia that is what they are saying. It wouldnt be a problem if she was an MP in the bunker nobody would care i guess , But in America the land of the free west.

You haven't seen pro-Israeli Congress people.? Every group lobbies their respective representative on behalf of other countries. 

Ethiopia now wants to annex a piece of our land, it is time to claim what's ours.

• Like 1

The pro israelis get a free pass though they are an exception  in the American context .

israel and America have  the special relationship  Nobody is allowed to  criticize the Israeli state.

Her remarks about the MOU could be just  allright to stand with Somalia territorial integrity and what not ,  this could not be  even so worrisome. Since it could be seen as political correctness   supporting Somalia against Somaliland  Ethiopia MOU deal which is fine.

But her remarks of retaking the NFD and the Somali kilil will not sit well with Ethio and Kenyan diplomats in Washington . Also i have seen a video of  her  that she is sitting next to Hamsa the prime minister of the bunker where he makes the most vile anti semitic comments , i know it was a video maybe out of context but still the message is still troublesome to say the least.

Illyria   
31 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

She made remarks about Somali irredentism  dhul ba somaliya ka maqan bay tiri waxay  tiri wanu raadsanayna  maalin her own words this is clearly an attack against Ethiopia and  Kenya .

I know it is difficult, but for once in your sodding sorry existence, speak as if a regular Somali person. Is it not  true there are occupied Somali lands / territories? If so, it is a statement of fact, is it not? Then, how is that an attack?

9 minutes ago, Illyria said:

I know it is difficult, but for once in your sodding sorry existence, speak as if a regular Somali person. Is it not  true there are occupied Somali lands / territories? If so, it is a statement of fact, is it not? Then, how is that an attack?

Are you crazy she is not  a Somali mp,  the united states recognises  kenya and Ethiopia  territorial integrity.  If she was a  Somali mp it would have been oke she can claim the moon and parts of australia. But she is a congreslady from the united states she cant say those things as a us congresslady.

Isnt the whole point of Ethiopia signing a deal with Somaliland illegal according to international norm  because Somaliland isnt a recognised state , arent u getting sympathy  from the west are they not affirming your territorial integrity . And yet here u agree with her  that its oke for a congresslady to claim parts of Kenya and Ethiopia. By the way i am not saying or justifying how those lands ended up with Ethiopia and Kenya.  But lets call a spade a spade .

Illyria   
7 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Are you crazy she is not  a Somali mp,  the united states recognises  kenya and Ethiopia  territorial integrity.

Did you just say Ethiopia or Kenya territorial integrity? Have you fallen on your forehead at birth? I give up.

By the way, here in the US, we are free, and do things differently. We can support our native countries whilst still being Americans.

What Xunjuf and secessionists gubaayo waa this tweet from two years ago. Muuse Muqayil and his secessionist delegates ayee ku jees jeesteysay. Laba sano ayee meel ka gubanaayeen.

In reality and actuality, she is also low-key mocking her fellow Congresspeople and Congressional staff for not understanding the accent while she can.

Illyria   

So says the son of a father from Nazi Germany, who ran a brothel, to make money.  Why do I get the sense you would be polishing his boots if you could.

i wouldnt polish any ones   Shoes , how ever i support him over sleepy joe any day. U make it seem as if Nazi germany was a bad place  Nazi germany  occupied all of Europe and showed who the real laandhere is in Europe.  The Ubbermench,

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Illyria   
3 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

U make it seem as if Nazi germany was a bad place  Nazi germany  occupied all of Europe and showed who the real laandhere is in Europe.  The Ubbermench,

YKNIJMA&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

They might have lost the war , hitler should have never attacked the Russian Empire that led to his downfall. He should have made an alliance with the Russians and he would have remained king of Europe.  Since the Russians have never been defeated. Either way today Germany stands on top of the world  these days the third largest by nominal GDP. They bullied the UK out of the European Union.