Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

Illyria   
4 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Xaaji, in next SOMALIA Ethiopia war, which side will you fight with?

Are you off your trolley asking him about wars? He will change his name to Gabre Xunjuf before you could ask him to count to 3.

Arafaat   
Just now, Illyria said:

Are you off your trolley asking him about wars? He will change his name to Gabre Xunjuf before you could ask him to count to 3.

😂 Xunjuf is definitely on the Xabashi side

• Like 1
  • Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Illyria   
2 minutes ago, Arafaat said:

I know. The likes of him have no principles, and would hawk their beloved mothers for farthings.

49 minutes ago, Arafaat said:

As an old man  who remembers the glory days of the Somali race I can never back Ethiopian interest over Somali interest.  I am still waiting for the finer details of this so called deal. If they want to lease a territory with in Somaliland there should also be a payment be included. There should also be that somaliland should be allowed to lease  some of the Ethiopia fertile land also.  The issue is in here is Ethiopia should have minimum influx of people inside Somaliland . I would have preferred we scrap this whole deal and that Somaliland and Somalia agree on how to formally seperate

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

As an old man  who remembers the glory days of the Somali race I can never back Ethiopian interest over Somali interest.  I am still waiting for the finer details of this so called deal. If they want to lease a territory with in Somaliland there should also be a payment be included. There should also be that somaliland should be allowed to lease  some of the Ethiopia fertile land also.  The issue is in here is Ethiopia should have minimum influx of people inside Somaliland . I would have preferred we scrap this whole deal and that Somaliland and Somalia agree on how to formally seperate

Xaaji seek a great deal from SOMALIS but never bring smelly  HABASH to our holly sea