Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

Do Sland leaders gauge the public's feelings?  Young people in Hargeisa, Borame, and every town see more and more Oromo coming into their lands. They are frightened about actually losing their land. Apart from heego and diaspora extremists, I don't see anyone else celebrating this. 

i doubt it it Che chuvera this is selective its official,  Biixi has convinced both ucid faisal and wadani that this is good for the Somaliland republic not sure if it is really good for the republic but we will see in the next coming weeks what the finer details entail 

https://x.com/mustafaibnahmed/status/1742266241673298142?s=20

this is kheyriyadaa   taxriir hargeisa  

Ethiopia officially confirms its intention to extend international recognition to Somaliland. Ambassador Misganu Arega, state minister at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, told BBC Amharic that Ethiopia will recognise Somaliland as a sovereign state.

• Like 1

Tallaabo   
16 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

and u tallaabo  u have lost how can u say re ingestion with Somalia  so u would surrender to amisom and humiliate all of us  to be bondage to Them just because u don’t like this biixi guys reign. That’s just shameful u are better that please say tauba oo ka istakhfuralayso please u can reject this deal and whole heartily will support. To put this deal into the dhasbin but please do not ever say that we cannot

live as free men an independent Somaliland please

not say that the amisom bunker is. Our saviour 

Xaajiyow, there is no longer a shadow of a doubt that Muuse Biixi's rogue regime is a far greater threat to our freedom, sovereignty, security, and identity than the corrupt and weak bunker government in Mogadishu. The Konfurians are not selling our future. 

the koonfurians are not selling our future but they are deneying from having ever a future  mar mar wala khaamaara rouelete waliga ma ciyaartay 

I dont like giving Ethiopian some of our land for a brief period of time , but i dont see  anything else we can do to achieve that , it has become a national obsession for 30 years and some. now there is light at the tunnel. we should wait when the sl parliament adress this issues then we put the pros and cons intan is ag dhigno and we then decide what to do . i hope there is another way 

Abwaan Qorane nail it in here, You think they will stop at 20KM? Very naive, sounds like Palestinians 100 years ago

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

i doubt it it Che chuvera this is selective its official,  Biixi has convinced both ucid faisal and wadani that this is good for the Somaliland republic not sure if it is really good for the republic but we will see in the next coming weeks what the finer details entail 

https://x.com/mustafaibnahmed/status/1742266241673298142?s=20

this is kheyriyadaa   taxriir hargeisa  

Agree, many of the  brainwashed youth will cheer for this