Che -Guevara

Somaliland and Ethiopia signs "Historic" MoU on access to Red Sea and Establishment of Naval Base

22 minutes ago, Arafaat said:

It’s practically an annexation with the current Ethiopian demographic, political and military dominance in the region and influx of Oromo in to Somaliland. 

This is not in the interest of Somaliland. 

This is what happens when one man runs the show. Is there even an opposition, parliament, and others that can make collective decisions and not let one man ran amok?

1 hour ago, Che -Guevara said:

This is what happens when one man runs the show. Is there even an opposition, parliament, and others that can make collective decisions and not let one man ran amok?

There is a parliament  and a speaker how ever the parties in somaliland are just interested in the seat of muuse biixi and elections. It seems like they are  on a spell called elections they have no ear for anything else . I doubt wadani or ucid differ from biixi ideological point of view trust me u will hear waraabe welcoming this and ciiro maybe to. We did had opposition speaker before but he defected. 

54 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

There is a parliament  and a speaker how ever the parties in somaliland are just interested in the seat of muuse biixi and elections. It seems like they are  on a spell called elections they have no ear for anything else . I doubt wadani or ucid differ from biixi ideological point of view trust me u will hear waraabe welcoming this and ciiro maybe to. We did had opposition speaker before but he defected. 

From Hargeisa to Kismayo, Somali leaders busy the population with 'elections'. I  think Muse wants to stay as long as he can. This is his last card.

Arafaat   
4 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Waryaa Arafaat,

Has Muse and his minions lost their minds?

There is a general public opinion that the political stagnation in Somaliland can not remain and current directions can not continue to be sustained, and thus why politicians are desperately looking for other pathways. 

Khadafi   

What is truly more sinister and more dangerous is how  and why Ethiopia and its current regime under neftegna Abey  offered the extremists a recognition. On the contray of what many belive. Abey Ahmed and his centralisation of power and his quest to eradicate  the balcanisation of Ethiopia, his dislike of ethnic based federalism is what the former elite, the amhara wanted.  They finally achieved in getting a foot on sacred somali coastline. The  same somali coast line that Haile Selassie was claiming in the laste 50-ties.  This move by him is to prolong the blood-shed by somali tribes in the north.  Yaab that people can not see this.  Itoobiya ku aqoonsatay maaa noqotay in wax  lagu barakaysto.?