Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Where is Jacaylbro?

Fabregas   

It was nationalism that brought freedom to the Nigerians and to the Ghanaians. It was nationalism that brought freedom to the people of Uganda and Tanganyika and Sudan and Somaliland :D . It was nationalism that has brought about the freedom of every oppressed people. They have studied the tactics and the strategy and the message of all of the African nations who have emerged and have won their independence. And they have seen that the Africans did not get it by sitting in. They did not get it by waiting in. They did not get it by singing, "We Shall Overcome;" they got it through nationalism. And you and I will get it through nationalism.

Malcolm X warns, "it shall be the ballot or the bullet," Washington Heights, NY, March 29, 1964.

^ The point I was trying to make is that historically speaking all Somalis have an equal claim to the name 'Somaliland'.

When Malcolm X used the phrase he wasn't thinking of one particular area (sorry Jacaylbaro :D ) but all Somali lands that went on to gain independence.

So if you happen to find yourself living in modern day Djibouti you can cite that quote, same goes for someone in Kismaayo or Hargeisa. It's all good.

It's no fun trying to explain a comment that was meant to be light hearted you know... redface.gif

P.S Jacyalbaro I sincerely hope you're not relying on this flimsy evidence to support your cause. Let me warn you, you may be inadvertedly supporting the cause of Somaliweyne instead. :D

Emperor   

Viva Somaliland :D

Waaw What a speech that was, brother Shabahz great man great orator, very genius... Ilahay ha u naxariisto... Aamin.

Somaliland stay away from Somaliweyn. You made a mistake before don't do it again. Stick to your freedom from the people of Lazareti they have nothing to offer you except violence and anarchy.

SheekhaJacaylka remember my support when I ask you for a visa bro