Sign in to follow this  
Fanisha

Was Barre better for somalia?

You are funny man ... you made me laugh because I see you(offspring or Shabaab) as a pussled man who is looking the apportunity that your USC/ICU lost. Siyaad bare lama eryine ee waxaa la 'eryey dhamaan u-madii muslimiinta eheyd koofur ku dhaqneed mid aad dishaan iyo mid aad dhacdaan ayaad ka digteen ma moodeeseen in tani ay idin suki USC/ICU did the worest and don't blame Siyad on what you did.

the mistrust you are talking about ..... ma waxaad bogsiin la'adihiin boog aydaan samayn oo waxaa idinku filan sidaas ma ahayn oo qura. Qolo kastaa waxay idinkaga cararaysaa waxaa waaye damiciinaan waalan that is all oo nin mu'mina oo guriisa ku jira qixiseen that what counts. Deen and Somali Sovernity aad ku gabanaysaan qof kastaa waa ogtahay.

It appears like you have the old Somali mentality old man. Move along, barre isn't in this world, he doesn't know you.

I don't associate myself with the USC, why are you associating yourself with a dead DICTATOR? There is no reason for you to protect this man. He has his share for causing chaos, just like Aideed and those other murderous savages. Tribe-wise you feel the obligation to protect him but morally you don’t have to.

you misundertood Mystic ..... Siyad Bare waxaba isku ma gaayo galin let go to hell haku waaro ilaah baan uga baryaa. difaacidiisan waxba igu ma jirto amaani maayona. Runta hadii la rabo Siad Bare waxba uma dhimin Bay, Bakool, Shabellada hoose. Somalis across the board get that. USC/ICU IS KUL CINDI FINDI GEEL. IYAGAA LAHAA.

There is a huge difference between me and you, you put your tribe before your nation while I put but nation before my tribe.

You are obsessed with ICU, the USC are sitting in Baidio, not Xamer, get your facts correct.

You hate-filled senile.

There is no such thing as 'somalian' it is SOMALI

And what are you the offspring of a monkey and donkey?

Stop asking such silly questions. My tribe has nothing to do with the ICU or USC for that matter

peace and barris people

I don't take that peace as long as you against my will or try to rob me, My unallienable right god gave it to me, and don't dictate my will. that What USC/ICU WANTS for. get that.

Originally posted by Fanisha:

Didi, having a country which has an active government whether good or bad is better then anarchy, right?

That's the idea abaayo. And if you know anything about the history of anarchy in Somalia you will know that everything that is wrong with Somalia is rightly attributable to the two well-known uprisings from the two most notorious jabhads in Somalia namely SNM and the USC. The SNM who cowardly started armed political uprisings in Northern Somalia from the homes of the masses and who also later on gave impetus to the USC; the stagers of mass tribal genocide in much of Southern Somalia. Much of Somalia's anarchy is/was motivated by tribal hatred and jealousy and Siad's favouritism of his own people. He did everything in his power to hold down the rebellion, and while doing this he also managed to violate religion. Big Mistake. Were we better off with Siad Barre, in quantifiable terms some would say maybe. But I really don't think so.

^Sxb to be honest with you I don't know who SDDF is, I'm not fully acquainted with the Somali political scene. Do you mind filling me in? I'm serious wallahi.