Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Abdullahi Yusuf has been refused foreign troops what now? Capital still not secure.

[Public Awareness Notice: I'm putting myself in the shoes of the opposition for the coming three days inshallah, I was once told by a famous zoologist I met, that the only way to understand your subject is to live with them, to observe them really quite close and most importantly to act and behave in their ways, then you will get the trust of your objects that you studying and soon they will let you know their intimiate side, I hope after that experience I can closely monitor my objects behaviour and come up with a recommendation on how to best help them i.e. what they like and don't like etc!, stay tuned inshallah as this is MKA Yoonis specail' assignment into 'enemey' territory, I hope I avoided being dragged down the road as I'm now officially part of the 'gang' but nevertheless I'm now in danger of American, Somali and Ethiopian heavy fire but we shall defeat them inshallah! Wish me luck! End of Public Awareness Notice]

---[]--[]-[]0......go! He's reborn again as Sheikh MKA Az-Zarqaawi!

Abdullahi Yusuf has been refused to get AU foreign troops unless money is provided to help the Mission. I guess an bankrupt and ill-equipped organisation like that of the AU was never ever expected to come up with something realistic and positive except it's HIV ofcourse, the only positive I can see those troops bringing to Somalia!

Are the TFG lot now saying that the African Union can still deliver for them? Why didn't the Ethiopian troops leave aswell, didn't Meles Zenawi say his troops will only stay for two weeks? Is it another case of 'We only got a few hundred army trainers in Somalia'? Why can't Meles the terrorist tell us the truth? He is saying troops have left and that only a handful have been left in the capital to help the government, is he lying again?

On the other hand Mogadishu is in chaos with now real security what is the TFG doing in order to secure the peace of that city! Other than posing in Pictures with some odeyaal and clan elders?

In the hypothetical world, in which the AU troops do not come then the existing troops will have to work harder and be ever more ruthless to secure the south and the capital. They will have employ clan courts meausres such as shooting people on sight, check points in every district arresting and exiling on mass anyone and everyone against the TFG from the country will have to be put in place.

However in the real world, the funds are available and the AU troops are on their way, Malawi, Nigeria as well as Uganda will be in the contry shorty.

I hope Duke you will not yet again be disappointed by the bankrupt organisation that calls itself the AU. They don't even have funds to secure a peace keeping mission by themselves!

On the other hand aren't you concerned about the foreign troops committing human atrocities like they did in Eritrea etc, where they were abusing young girls and children?

Can you give us a guarantee that it won't happen again this time in Somalia?

Will you reassure the mothers and fathers of those children in the south and Mogadishu area that they will not be put into harms way?

An honest gurantee that is what we want, the TFG should make them responsible if they transgress on any Somali!

Will this government be up to, to hold those starving soldiers and their countries responsible for their inhumane acts?

Tell me Duke, I await a sincere answer from you.

Of course thats their responsability. The AU forces will be with Somali troops in al locations. They wil not be left alone as the UN failed mission was in the early 1990s. Remember we have around 15000 troops in the south alone, thus the situation is not as it was in the early 1990s.

The AU troops are important for Africa as a whole.

Lake   

Out in Congo and Sierra Leon are having inter-government difficulties as well..Why isn't there any foreign troops there?

RedSea   

lol@Yoonis asking duke questions...

My dear dabo(ka daa halkaa ha udhaafine).lol

It's simple, no foreign troops no TFG.They will not succeed,will simply be endengered species under the guide of foreigners from whom? the poeple they claim to represent offcourse.lol

Tone,they can't even bring Muqdisho or the South under control,because no ONE wants them as they are products used by foreigners to advance their interests.And you say Somaliland...that is long shot.

Abdullahi Yusuf said, he would work a deal which would give them back Sool and Sanaag in return of SL independence.lol