Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

International Brotherhood of Islamic Black and Brown?

Peacenow   

Does this notion get you at all starry eyed and with that warm feeling inside??? Well it lies at the heart of the failure of the Somali people and abject humiliation they present live in.

This is a emerging threat for the present and the future and I saw it coming. Thousands of hordes of failed Somali men with passports of civilized countries with this romantic notion of the 'international islamic brotherhood' of brown and black in them. That exists in their imagination. They are perfect terrorist fodder.

They will be the sole world's terrorists for decades to come. Forget the Pakis, this group is the one to watch.

BiLaaL   

^ Is your contention with Islam or the cultural practices of those who follow the faith? Be they Arabs, Somalis, Pakis or whatever.

Peacenow   

What I hate intensely is the cultural domination of the Arab Islamic practices on the Somalis and as a consequence the handicap the nation faces in adjusting and fitting into a modern globalized world. I see no future that has these cultutral ways but not the natural means to easily achieve it There is no mass reserves of oil and natural gas as the obtuse arabs have that would enable any of us to work ie: 'Go to the Mall' nor the protestant work ethic of the white people's that enable them to quickly organize themselves and grow. Or even to a much lesser extent, without the cultural legacy and backone of somewhat industralization that the Turks or Indonesians have. Ie: Once and 'if' this war is ever over we are well and truly shafted again.

The real goal is to achieve full integration into the world economy i.e You show up in passport control with a Somali passport and you are merely waved through without suspicion.

Well how do we achieve all of this when hordes of our women have decided to be more whahabbist attired than any arab women and the average man sleeps all day only to wake for his Qat and dream of some kind of starry and fictional international brotherhood of arabs and blacks.

BiLaaL   

I get the gist of your argument. Your views may be controversial but they aren't devoid of reason. The plagues you describe are real - both for Somalis back home and in the West. Your reasoning as to why these plagues exist is where your confusion begins.

For one, Somalis have a distinct culture. A culture which isn't subservient to any other.

As for personal and economic development - the Somalis are well known, both in the East and West, for their entrepreneurial skills.

It is not our culture which has let us down. It is our lack of practice of it which has reduced us to our current state.

It is true that an increasing number of Somalis (both men and women) are tending to outwardly display certain Islamic practices. This isn't where the problem lies. Nor does practicing Islam equate to worship of Arab culture. Islam isn't culture. If one chooses to practice Islam - they aren't necessarily being Arab.

Dare I say, Somali culture, in its purest form, is one of most sophisticated and civilized (for lack of a better term) cultures the world has ever known (far more sophisticated than Arab culture).

Originally posted by peacenow:

Does this notion get you at all starry eyed and with that warm feeling inside??? Well it lies at the heart of the failure of the Somali people and abject humiliation they present live in.

This is a emerging threat for the present and the future and I saw it coming. Thousands of hordes of failed Somali men with passports of civilized countries with this romantic notion of the 'international islamic brotherhood' of brown and black in them. That exists in their imagination. They are perfect terrorist fodder.

They will be the sole world's terrorists for decades to come. Forget the Pakis, this group is the one to watch.

I agree with you. They should ALL be hanged from the testicles.