Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland: Elections Delayed with No New Date and Voters Registration Will be Used

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

Che
, I sincerely believe this clan admin in the northwest needs to postpone the election considering under the current circumstance. Now, they have relative peace but since their multiclan parties are not on agreement how to proceed I think that is a recipe for disaster.

PL is mediating for SL crises is like oxygen miraculously distinguishing a California wild fire, a prerequisite: PL needs first to have harmony within itself then her goodwill will be weighted to our ears. Dhibaatada xornimo hadalku waa in wax walba laysu sheego
smile.gif

Is pl a clan admin as well?

Taleexi   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

Che, I sincerely believe this clan admin in the northwest needs to postpone the election considering under the current circumstance. Now, they have relative peace but since their multiclan parties are not on agreement how to proceed I think that is a recipe for disaster.

PL is mediating for SL crises is like oxygen miraculously distinguishing a California wild fire, a prerequisite: PL needs first to have harmony within itself then her goodwill will be weighted to our ears. Dhibaatada xornimo hadalku waa in wax walba laysu sheego
smile.gif

Is pl a clan admin as well?
Indeed it is.

Originally posted by juma-nne:

MR. Xaabsade ayaa arin horleh hadda bilabay. That I see as a premilinary for another postponement

:D .... Odaygu seeftuu la soo baxay