Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

One in Four is a MUSLIM (Allahu Akbar).

I believe Muslims are more than this research's finding indicate. Ethiopia for example has more Muslims than the 28 million cited in the research.

Thankful   

Originally posted by peacenow:

Nothing to celebrate. The less of these backwards creeps the better.

What or who are you talking about? Indonesians?

Nothing to celebrate. The less of these backwards creeps the better.

Mr Peacenow,I really don't want to give you the attention you despereatly cry for, but the truth is you can not hide the sun with your tiny palm. I m sorry to say it but christiaity is on its death bed, and europe is becoming slowly but surely a Muslim continent, with all the slur, the bashing, the slander, the cartoons obout our prophet (PBUH), the redicule, the negative campaign against Islam, Its still the fastest growing religion in the WORLD!!! How did that happened Mr antiPeace Insha'allah next decade it will be one in three, So I advice you not to waste your time on this forum, you should get your stamped a55 out of your chair and drive south to tell your fake Lord Benedix the recist (used to be a member of Hitler's youth) to come up with new policy to revive christianity from its inensive care coma. :DThe truth is coming, and you can do noting about it.

Peacenow   

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

quote: Nothing to celebrate. The less of these backwards creeps the better.

Mr Peacenow,I really don't want to give you the attention you despereatly cry for, but the truth is you can not hide the sun with your tiny palm. I m sorry to say it but christiaity is on its death bed, and europe is becoming slowly but surely a Muslim continent,
with all the slur, the bashing, the slander, the cartoons obout our prophet (PBUH), the redicule, the negative campaign against Islam, Its still the fastest growing religion in the WORLD!!! How did that happened Mr antiPeace Insha'allah next decade it will be one in three, So I advice you not to waste your time on this forum, you should get your stamped a55 out of your chair and drive south to tell your fake Lord Benedix the recist (used to be a member of Hitler's youth) to come up with new policy to revive christianity from its inensive care coma.
:D
The truth is coming, and you can do noting about it.
You are typical of your worthless lot. First of all. You are a failure, your society and what it stood it for. You have no right to even partake in normal society. Yes you and your female genitalition abuse and a culture that has amounted to nil.

It's funny you abuse my post when you write from 'London'.

It's nice living in a rich, peaceful CHRISTIAN country isn't it?

Is your stomach full?? You bet. Nearly 80% of your kind there are on somekind of benefits. Paid for by Christians.

Funny how you don't move to Pakistan or Saudi and live a true Shariah life. That would be too painful, wouldn't it??

hahaha,gochu.

The diffeence between me and you is, I take their money and convert them, but you took their (the mafia's) money and they converted you to a religion no one takes seriouly anymore.

Check our mosques on fridays,and check your churches on sunday, then compare. churches are being turned into mosques and carparks in all over europe.

check these facts http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L06820042.htm

Peacenow   

So you are living in a Christian White society created by the White man, he hands you money each week to live on benefits and you say you live there because you are trying to convert him??

You are dumb because the humlilation you exisit in, is so because it is now dried into your skin.

You are dignity. Because you stand for nothing.

Tell me about dignity, ah yeah its being lectured by someone who is lacking any sense of belonging, someone who sold his faith with few liras handed to him by greesy white man, someone who is confused and maybe abused by an Italian priest, My friend I don't see how dare you talk about dignity, at least I did not sellout my religion.

Peacenow   

I'm not a hypocrite. Which is what all of you are. You hail this so go and leave the comforting breasts of the white man and live amongst the millions of muslims you claim you are for.

You won't, you never will. Because there is not one society amongst them that will take your third world face and let you live, thrive and prosper.

I don't live a hypocrite life.

Peacenow   

If there was no anglo saxon white man. Where will you go?

You'll be like whose wandering jews 1000 years ago. Living a jezebel life in cities. Only coming out at night cause your face reeks of a failed state.

Where will you go?

Morocco, Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Niger, Comoros!

You are in luck....