Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

How to wow an older woman

Hunguri   
:D you dont have to miss them all dee. Some of them are already here. By the way, your madoobe dheere disply picture wasted lots of bandwidth, and u got to have the picture of the ministery fishing of Hargaisa instead ;) lool

Aaliyyah   

Jacalybaro lol something tells me you got no'in to offer. Otherwise, you would have looked for some one closer 2 yr age smile.gif

Jacalybaro I have a piece of advice, ask her out. ...it would be romantic :D ....an plz don't forget to tell us how everything works out .. icon_razz.gif

Hunguri   

Aaliya :D , I dont think Jacaylbro will demonstrate such demo. Hada waxaanba ku tala jiraa inaan PC-ga ka qaado. Coz, abaalkiisii muu marin :D ! Jacaylbro, take the piece of advice, and be romantic like Shahru Khan ;) When ever, the chick looks at you. Do nothing, but play with your hair and give an smile :D . Blv me, it will do!

Malika   

^^What if Jacaylbaro is bold? got no teeth or worse he got black teeth from abusing Khaat..?

what shall he do yaa Hunguri?

Lool.

Hunguri   

looooooool@Muniira, dee what else. We will drop his CV at those tooth paste companies ;) . Like Signal,Colgate and Close up :D Im sure, he will play a good role in the advertisement campaign to promote the products loool Jacaylbro, horta labadeena kumaa qaadka si fiican u cuni jiray :D ??? Advertisement for those teeth pasts are very lucrative for those having such black teeth :D waar inakkeen lacag doonanee lool !

looooooooooooooool@Aaliya, Munira and Hunguri ,, :D:D:D

I have a lot to offer but no one is gonna take the chance and gong for the test :D

I fixed my teeth and got a new hair ,,, i think i'm a candidate again :D

Hunguri, gimme those addresses niyow :D

Hunguri   

Well, I will PM you. We dont have to disclose the advertisement secret to the SOL nomads. By the way, I saw you on Universal Tv waving a flag at the 18th May of yesterday event ;) . Jacaylbro, Soon I will send you an amasing Drama produced by Cali Sugule on the 47th Happy indepedency day of Somalia united ;) . Its on june insha Allah lool Just wait for my drama. I will be playing the role of "Car ila hadal" Guess, what "Car ila hadal" reflects. Its got something to do with Somali land looooool.