Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

How to wow an older woman

Aaliyyah   

^^^ I can prolly guess why he married her. After all she has her own house, kids, and a van. lol she just needed a man to show off with smile.gif I guess he does have an advantage there . so certainly it is a win-win situation. :D

wa salaam

This happen in kenya, this somali boy 25 married a 50 year old somali ayeeyo. I heard her children stop supporting her after they learned of this.The children used to send money every month in hawalada. so i can really see the reason.Its all about survival!

Yak!

king_450   

Nothing wrong with dating or marrying Older individual no matter what gender that person is.

By the way did you hear the saying

"Old Chicken Makes A Good Soup"

jacaylbaro, sxboow inoo jilci hadalka hasoo koobin. not only they will teach and educate as, there is alot more to it......

I beleive the problem with dating and older, women is that older woman is a Warrior, the young man is warned: You may love her and she may enjoy you, but she is so distrustful of men and so insecure about the age difference between you that she may have to prove to herself constantly that she can get along without you. Expect to be tested and distrusted from here on out. Your love may never be enough.

Help me out here ladies. If an older lady wishes to pursue a younger man, she should give him the same respect should he desire a family later, don't string him along.

Remember, opinions are like armpits, everybody has a couple and sometimes they stink :Dicon_razz.gif

Malika   

^^A voice of experience,it is fascinating to gain an insight,how the relationship has an impact on a younger man..

So when he gets older, after nursing him,allow him to go play father..hayee!! Noted!

:D:D:D

^^^ Hey @Munira002

There are no experience necessary from the man said. All we need to do is to just go with the game :D the necessary tools of mind. ;)

That is a bit old fashioned now niyow ,,,,,,,, experience is needed but as long as we go for the older women then that is how we learn :D

Malika   

Abdi, you think so?? Oh boy, got much to learn dear..lol

Jacaylbaro, its not only old fashioned, its the male ego speaking..lol

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Now i'm in love with a 80yrs old woman
:D:D
,,,,,,, what should i do ???

Practice the following :D .

(1) Mush her food and spoon feed her

(2) message her wrinkled cheecks and feet

(3)Put lots of Hinna on her head almost every Friday