Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

How to wow an older woman

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :D:D:D

good to see ya again yaa hunguri Mr. qarjacle :D

I did that but does she want more ???

Hunguri   

I only came for your rescue man ;) . Why are you after the 80 years old woman?. Your case is nothing but a "Child abuse". An 80 years aged woman had been abused by JBro :(

Actually i've been here since u left ,,, and i don't know why but everybody left me here including CC, CL and Ibtisam ,,, i could sometimes hardly see cambaro with another shirt of course :D

Now i need rescue coz sidan kumaba sii jiri karo :D

Hunguri   

CL and Ibtisam are both arround :D . They will soon take their origin passports. By the way, waniyow adigu maxaad shaadhkan iyo avertor-kan kugu uray isaga bixin waydy :D ? Dont you know to take your clothes to the laudnery. Like wise the "averter" Change man. Sxbow anigaa kaa naxaya kani waa kugu dhamaady :D

don't worry man ,,,,,,, lacag qaali ah baa la iga siiyay when i bought it ,,, u know what i do ??? ,, i wash them at night and wear thm durig da day ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hopw no one will see me naked while washing them :D:D

Hunguri   

looooooooooooooooooooooool. Watch out of Paparazi those killed Diana. Waar SOL Paparazi Team ayaa jira. Kuwaa kusoo daba dhiganaya. And, I will open up a net thread for you in title of "Jacaylbro was pictured naked while washing his only one avertor dress". Niyow bahalka iska baddal intaan lagu qaban adigoo haawanaya oo lugta taagaya :D

May be i could give a chance to those Paparazis so that they would spread out my naked picture all over da SOL ,,,,,,,,,, :D:D

NO ,, NO ,, NO ,,,,,,, I'm not gonna do that niyow ,,,, :D

Hunguri   

Are you sure, you did not let your pics slip from your hands :D . Im afraid. We may see some horrible,Tuta dressed pics of urs in SOL soon. Loool Bal is ilaali dee. Meeshu aamin maleh sheekhoow :D

Ms DD   

Try Cali Falaax shorts. Waad leersan also.

Hunguri..Great to see you. Someone was in mourning since you been gone..#la# la# #la

Hunguri   

lool Dhuc Dhuc, yeah I know. My best Friend Jacaylbro missed me most. Ppl think, that we are SOL friends :D . But, we were together since Dulcad Refugee Camp smile.gif . Cant Explain the good time we had to flirt the chicks ;) ! Waaryaa Jacaylbro Im arround marka oohinta iska kala yareey sxb!

Hunguri   

Jacayl, what Can I rock man :D . Im missing CL badly, and she is on holiday to Tanzania;). Cant be without her dee!