Che -Guevara

SSC-Khatumo Will not Participate in Puntland Elections

4 hours ago, Arafaat said:

SSC is a game changer throughout, not only for Somaliland but also for Puntland and Federalism at large I expect it to force or ignite serieus self reflections and difficult pathways of change. 

You cant have possibly expected status quo in Puntland to remain, with SSC integrating in Puntland, participating in elections while electing a VP in Puntland, would practically making it another district under Puntland and defeating the purpose of the united SSC clan under a political platform. Puntland will have to face the music and deal with its own self created political composition without SSC. 

Furthermore, also for the federalist Somalia SSC might become the antidote for its self entertained federalist psychosis, as it will seriously bring to the foreground the so far unaddressed elephant in the federalist living room, which is the issue of states, their definitions and demarcations. 

100% agree, it has big ramifications for many, including PL, 

the powers and influence of PL are reduced, and of course hardcore PL are not happy with that, Funding going thru Garowe, Federal elections, taxation etc

Arafaat   
7 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

100% agree, it has big ramifications for many, including PL, 

the powers of PL are reduced, and of course hardcore PL are not happy with that, Funding going thru Garowe, Federal elections, taxation etc

Not only that, but a deeper political crisis has been simmering for a while in Puntland which has become a big mission impossible to solve and to reform. At It’s core Puntland is based on the notion that its politics equates =H*** clan unity, resolving and reforming the system tended to be impossible without jeopardising the clan unity and peace. 
But SSC has shown you can have =H*** clan unity but it doesn’t equate to Puntland politics, leading to the the structural crisis of system to surface and needing to be resolved politically without relying on clan leaders and clan unity to dempen or conceal the political need to reflect the inner core of its politics. 

People always misunderstand puntland intentions.

its main goal is the peaceful coexistence with its neighbour states. It is Puntland interest to have vibrant SSC, and that is why it invested so much. it did the same for Galmudug , and Jubaland federal state.

Puntland invested so much on those state than it had received on their behalf.  And selecting member of parliamentary for them, Puntland can gain influence on some other ways.

3 minutes ago, Qurac&qansax said:

People always misunderstand puntland intentions.

its main goal is the peaceful coexistence with its neighbour states. It is Puntland interest to have vibrant SSC, and that is why it invested so much. it did the same for Galmudug , and Jubaland federal state.

Puntland invested so much on those state than it had received on their behalf.  And selecting member of parliamentary for them, Puntland can gain influence on some other ways.

Run hala isku sheego, duqa. Haddee dhab ka tahay, kursiga sida hadda yahay ee unwritten rule ayuuto sadex reer leh ma ahaan lahayn. Reer Sool ama Sanaag haddii kursigaas markooda la siin lahaa see hadda dareemayaan ma dareemi lahayn.

Haddana hal reer ayaa Garoowe ka qeylinaaya, diidan doorasho cod iyo qof ah maadaama ee aaminsanyihiin waa toogtee ayuutada heli lahaayeen reerkaas.

58 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Run hala isku sheego, duqa. Haddee dhab ka tahay, kursiga sida hadda yahay ee unwritten rule ayuuto sadex reer leh ma ahaan lahayn. Reer Sool ama Sanaag haddii kursigaas markooda la siin lahaa see hadda dareemayaan ma dareemi lahayn.

Haddana hal reer ayaa Garoowe ka qeylinaaya, diidan doorasho cod iyo qof ah maadaama ee aaminsanyihiin waa toogtee ayuutada heli lahaayeen reerkaas

MMA, Saaxiib, i was not talking about kursi, i was talking about influence and interest.

MMA, dont bee dad ka xanuunka MJ hayo, ee saaxiib is deji. We puntlanders are very good to spot markuu qof cudurka MJ soo hayo. If you criticising at least be objective. You tell me, where on earth aysan hagbad ama sholongo ka jirin. This is human nature. I will give you some example to think about.

1. federal government of Somalia.  Sholong between Haw and Daar, all its presidents were from those two comunity. No Somalis include you ever, question that or care about that at the federal election. But when it comes to Puntland election, every one "sholongo, hagbad" daya. Baroortu diiqa ka ween.

2. All Somali federal states, Jubaland, Hirshabeel, Southwest, Galmudug, Somaliland all are run by monopoly tribes.

3. US, Canada, UK,  all their presidents and prime minsters were white, Anglo-Saxon, protistan, except Barak Obama and Kennedy.

4.Many other countries do the same.

5.I have to put this on caveat, and say this might be the only time that can be justified, but do you know, Abubakar, Omar, Ali, Othman (khulafaau rashideen) were all Qureish. I know many somalis if they lived at that time would have said ," Looma dhama".

This is why Somali will never get to anywhere, because they are focusing or asking the wrong question. I don't care if all presidents are all from same family as long they are just and good leader, unfortunately we dont have a good leaders, so that should be our focus how to fix it.

galbeedi   

I was talking the other day a classmates of Mr. Firdhiye from Awdal and I understood the the new Hogaamiye from SSC is a political novice. He is probably 40 years old or less which is novice in the throat cutting and blood sport of Somalia.

I agree with Qurac. Now isn't the time to rush to Mogadishu to rush for quick cash. I agree that he should get his portions of the money allocated for SSC , but he should never attired those words about Puntland election which takes place within 3 months.

Puntlanders had paid for the freedom of SSC with their blood and have the right to say about  the future of SSC. Mogadishu doesn't have the power to deny or accept anyone. Iydaa xaar ku fadhida. By removing quickly the SSC shares from PUntland without consultations, he is indirectly aiding the Faroole camp. In fact, if he wanted to move to that direction, he should have announced it in Garoowe not Mogadishu.

4 hours ago, galbeedi said:

the Faroole camp. In fact, if he wanted to move to that direction, he should have announced it in Garoowe not Mogadishu.

exactly, afkaada caano lagu qabay. Galbeedi waa rug cadaa.

I would have waited after election, so i dont been seen influencing the election only 3 months away. After the election, i would have consulted and made the announcement in Garoowe. You don't bite the hand that is feeding you. XSM and Marxuumka why they did not invite Fardhiye when he needed them, six months ago. He should have visited  Garoowe before Mogadishu and give where credit is due.

The three young siblings  Sool Clan, Agah, and gedo community are always jealous over their older brother (Curudka) MJ, but when the going get thought they always call him for help. Who saved Siyaad bare from USC it was not gedo community, who saved Agah for juba land, and who saved Sool Clan from SNM, and as always when they reach their goal, they throw him under the bus. And as Curudka reeerka he always forgive and help when called, and the circle continues.

1 hour ago, Qurac&qansax said:

exactly, afkaada caano lagu qabay. Galbeedi waa rug cadaa.

I would have waited after election, so i dont been seen influencing the election only 3 months away. After the election, i would have consulted and made the announcement in Garoowe. You don't bite the hand that is feeding you. XSM and Marxuumka why they did not invite Fardhiye when he needed them, six months ago. He should have visited  Garoowe before Mogadishu and give where credit is due.

The three young siblings  Sool Clan, Agah, and gedo community are always jealous over their older brother (Curudka) MJ, but when the going get thought they always call him for help. Who saved Siyaad bare from USC it was not gedo community, who saved Agah for juba land, and who saved Sool Clan from SNM, and as always when they reach their goal, they throw him under the bus. And as Curudka reeerka he always forgive and help when called, and the circle continues.

Xasan Socdaal xujo hor dhigay Firdhiye. Aqoonsi ma rabtaa? Haa haddee tahay, iscaddeey inaanan gobol iyo maamul kale ka tirsaneen. Wuuna iscaddeeyey in order to get dhaqaalaha maamul goboleedyada kale la siiyo. He is immediately awarded and the photo below is from today in Filla Soomaaliya. He is officially recognized. Xasan dantiisa waa inuu Deni ku jabiyo.

387853935_747022904135518_73272400389910

Kulanka maamul goboleedyada kale waa lagu martiqaadi doonaa sida aan xaqiijinaayo, waana sida Farmaajo ugu soo daray guddoomiyaha gobolka Banaadir ayee noqoneysaa.

Deni has a leadership credential. Just think how he answered the question of Khaatumo not participating Puntland election, compare that to Firdhiye statement, it is kaaf iyo kala dheeri.  

Qurac, Deni Dhirifle maa noo amaaneysaa? Waaba ninkii baarlamaanka dhexdiisa ka xanaaqay markuu xildhibaan su'aal yar uu jecleysan weydiiyey.

Deni aad u xanaaq badanyahay and his politics is very personal - personal against Reer Diyaano, against Farmaajo, against Axmed Madoobe, against Xasan Sheekh, against kuwee shalay Aaranjaan isla ahaayeen, against...

MMA, you right, Deni is not perfect.  Nin yahoow, reer qardho baad aqoon, waa dadka aduunka ugu dabeecada xun, waa ha itaaban ku taaban mayo.

But there is no alternative. That is the reality.

On 10/17/2023 at 4:02 PM, Qurac&qansax said:

MMA, you right, Deni is not perfect.  Nin yahoow, reer qardho baad aqoon, waa dadka aduunka ugu dabeecada xun, waa ha itaaban ku taaban mayo.

But there is no alternative. That is the reality.

My ilma habreed are Reer Garoowe. Waa dad aad u qaboob masaakiin ah reerahaas, unlike Faroole iyo waxa la mid ah.