Sign in to follow this  
DigibAc

When would you support the TFG?

DigibAc   

This is a question to the members here that do not support the TFG.

Are there policy or personal changes that if the TFG adopted would induce you into supporting the TFG? If so, what are they?

Ebyan   

They'll never support the government. It's their way or the highway. That's why you see them praying for more bloodshed and war.

Originally posted by DigiTalbAct3ria:

This is a question to the members here that do not support the TFG.

Are there policy or personal changes that if the TFG adopted would induce you into supporting the TFG? If so, what are they?

Great Question. The TFG does not need any support actually. They forcefully came into their country thru the money provided by the imperialistic & monolithic policies of Dubya & the tanks and boots of an enemy dictator. They have no moral authority to govern when they have warlords & thieves amongst them. I dont see why a sensible somali will support an incompetent & selfish govt that which has no interest in rebuilding Somalia but are more interested in being in power. They are men who used gaalo money and boots to kick out an Islamic based movement.

Having said that, I will only support the TFG if and when they:

1.Expell Ethiopian soldiers from Somali soil IMMIDIETLY![No promise of 2 weeks etc]

2.Give 100% amnesty to the Wadaads & Give ALL the positions held by warlords to them.

3.Remove ALL warlords from the TFG ;Prosecute & punish ALL of them in the TFG[& elsewhere] for crimes against humanity

4. Reconcile & set up a truth and reconciliation committee for ALL Somalis of all walks. Ask the President, Gheedio & the foolish agoon to publicly apologize & explain to the entire Somali population for invading their own country.

Until then, My conscience & principles will never let me to support a puppet govt that has little respect for the sovereignty of its own nation.

Ebyan   

The government controls most of the country and there's peace in every area including Mogadishu..So what are you waiting for?

Fabregas   

1.When they issue an official apology for the somali nomads that where killed in the airstrikes.

2.When they stop the secret detentions and deportations of wadaads by the ethiopians.

3.When they protest the detention and capture of somalis from zone 5 in ethiopia, falsely accused of being o.n.l.f members.

4. When they ask the border with kenya to be opened and humanatarian assistance to be given to the poor people.

5.When they stop telling the world that there are alqaeda and terrorists in somalia.

Abwaan   

The so-called Government full of:

The old men who destroyed what used to be the beautiful Somalia.

Who came to power not due the will of Somalis but only because of killing poor Somalis, corruption and was designed by the enemy of Somalia.

I think I will support them when I become ready to Support the Ethiopian Government and Meles, cause there is no much difference.

wax lala yaabo waxaa ah dowlad dadkii masuuliyiinta u ahaa ay ku mashquulsan yihiin in safar walba oo diblomaasiyadeed ee ay dunida ku tagaan ay amaba naqshada leeyihiin oo uu diro taliska Itoobiya (sida maantaba aan aragnay in Mr Yusuf uu hore u kaxaystay Mufsin) markii ay ka soo noqdaanna warbixinta intaan shacabka Soomaaliyeed loo soo bandhigin Addis la iska xaadiriyo.

Ilaahoow Dowlad khayr qabta Soomaali u keen.