Sign in to follow this  
nuuna

Should I ask my office crush out?

nuuna   

I have this huge crush on a guy I work with. He knows about it (my office is a gossip mill), but he hasn't said anything about it to me. We exchange smiles and greetings every day, but other than that we don't get into any conversations. I can feel that maybe this is not going anywhere ... what should I do? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Kool_Kat   

If he knows that you have a crush on him and he hasn't said anything, may he is not interested... But are you sure he knows that you have a crush on him?

Don't be the one to make the first move... Rather, give him hints that you're interested, and if he doesn't get it, oh well he ain't worth it... Never ask him out or tell him straight forward that you're interested... I don't know what it is but some how some guys get turned off if you make the first move; or they think you're cheap or slut...

runaway bride, I think you should just go for it

I really think you have nothing to lose,

Just try asking him to have lunch or somthing

But don't make it seem like your on somesort of "date"

If he's interested then I guess he'll make his move

and if not ,then at least you'll have some peace of mind

Insha'allah Kuli Khyr

;)

shyhem   

I will say just hold it there until the guy actually notices ur presence or u can be frank ,and tell him straight in the eye "Dude what's up wit ya,don't U even have the decency to notice A PRETTY WOMAN LIKE ME HANGING around U,just love me for the sake of love or are u gay or somethin'?

Whatever u do,at the end of the day, u'll either be regretting or celebrating,the ball is on u'r court madam.

Hey sis i wld just say first try to findout more about him i mean if he knows that u hve a crush on him but hasn't said anything than maybe he is not interested or he has a girl already so check b4 u do anything. B4 u do anything become friends with him see what he is like and if there is someone else in the picture already and by the time he gets to now u bit batter he might just get the hint and ask u out if there is no one else involved.

caajib! xalimos where u going with this! plz u know shydhan is locked up during ramadaan, so why

acuudi bilaaso! and read some koran! i am sure u will find the correct ans there! avoid sins & temptations and use you mind! thats why allah give it to yah! & not just carry it from corner to corner.... redface.gif

Liqaye   

maybe it would be helpfull to clear up somethings like why are you into him, and if you think he is psychic..

If you think he is psychic dont say anything to him, until you get so disgusted with him till one day you just snap at him for no reason.

Yea that might work.