Sign in to follow this  
GAAROODI

LAS CANOD, REPUBLIC OF SOMALILAND (VIDEO)

NASSIR   

Originally posted by poiuyt:

Also, you know that region of Puntland that Somaliland currently holds? If Somaliland is such a democratic place why not let the people of Sool and Santaag determine for themselves who to join?

Lol@Santaag.

Warya, "Somaliland" does not control much of Sanaag. You should know that, & must all the newbies in here.

GAAROODI   

Do you want me to show you a video of somaliland troops in las korey,

loooooooool, these people never learn walahi. We are not on the same level, puntland will not come to your aid because it exists in name only, the world was divided along boundaries not clans, Somaliland is a state and most of sanag is controlled by Somaliland including the regional capital.

look at this guy ^ above claiming to sanag even though he cant go to the capital of sanag region.

stop dreaming, and wake up to your self made nightmare.

I run sanag, I run sool and if you keep going, i will Bari and Nugal as well.

can you stop me, hell no.

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Just one tiny correction.

The garad of Cali Sandulle's sub-clan is Garad Jama Garad Ismail Duale. The Abdirashid fellow mentioned in the video is just a sour man who coronated himself. He doesn't represent the community.

Maxaad ku haysataa haduu fursad ka faa'idaystay ? :D

give him some more time and he will be there forever ,,,, ;)

AYOUB   

^ Don't believe LST's sly attempt to push the agendas of politically-twisted "Diaspora Fora" smile.gif I'd rather trust the

who believe the older and wiser (Cabdirashid) is rightful and traditional heir to the Garaadship. On what ground does LST's “anna waa ikan” Garaad's claim based on? smile.gif Like the legitimate Garaad nicely dismisses ...

"Gobolka waa Gobol nabad-geliyo wanaagsan, dadkiina ay dagan yihiin. Shacabku had iyo goor waxaad mooddaa inay mar walba kaga imanayaan debadaha ama melaaha kale waxyaabo iyo wax aanu shaqo ku lahayn ama aan ka iman yaga. Anigu waxaan aaminsanahay; ciddi doonaysaa ha iska hadasho, ama idaacado ha kahadlaan, ama TV ha kahadlaan - in aan dadka waxba ka khuseen... " Garaad Cabdirashiid

IMG_0236.JPG

The Garaad

IMG_0270.JPG

The Gov'nors. smile.gif

A_Khadar   

Nonsenses & Stuff at its best. It doesn't look like official xilwareejin but family house party oo qabiil looga hadalaayo. I am not sure why this is a must see video...