Game changer

How Somali Bantus understands the game

There are only 600,000 Bantu living in Somalia against a population of 22 million. Nothing to worry about. There are more Somalis in Kenya than Bantus in Somalia. Relax. 

10 minutes ago, AhmedGuled said:

There are only 600,000 Bantu living in Somalia against a population of 22 million. Nothing to worry about. There are more Somalis in Kenya than Bantus in Somalia. Relax. 

I think their population is much bigger than that.

Illyria   

I think they make up the majority in Xamar now, and whilst  not visible in top tier business community, perform almost all skilled labour jobs, and are getting smarter in their dealings, but are unarmed. They are no longer the dormant, silent, invisible community.

Funny story, we had our car break down on way back from Garacad earlier in the year, and were lucky to have found a local mechanic, who happened to be a good gentleman of j3reer extraction, who fixed the car. He makes good money as the 2nd mechanic in that city. In conversation over lunch, he told us " when he goes back to Xamar,  his village being just outside of Afgooye, he is received as "Qurbejoog", and enjoys certain social status as a "Qurbejoog". He ran for a Fed. Parliamentary seat, but lost to one of his cousin. "I ran out of dollars, and had to dash back here to earn more" he pined. In other words, the greater their earnings, the higher their social standing, and their being recognised, and availed rights as natives.  

19 hours ago, Arafaat said:

The political emancipation of Somali Bantu community. Aad baa loogu baahnaa, ha la tageero 

Ha dhaco? Soomaali caynkee tahay ayaad tahay? If you are from the south keep those people in check.

19 hours ago, Khadafi said:

This community will fully be a force to be reckoned with when one man one vote comes to conclusion.

Well your people allowed them to get out of control. You reap what you sow. 

21 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I think their population is much bigger than that.

I don't think this is the case. Otherwise we would see them in Puntland, Somaliland and even Djibouti. They are a small community in the South East state. 

Arafaat   
2 hours ago, AhmedGuled said:

Ha dhaco? Soomaali caynkee tahay ayaad tahay? If you are from the south keep those people in check.

I don't think this is the case. Otherwise we would see them in Puntland, Somaliland and even Djibouti. They are a small community in the South East state. 

You are trolling and being highly offensive. Somali Bantu community do live in Somaliland and have even an Ugaas here to represent the community. 

https://m.facebook.com/100064507817727/videos/jaaliyada-qowmiyada-bantu-jareer-weyne-ee-ku-sugan-somaliland-gaar-ahaan-magaala/1051152478281096/

https://www.somaliaonline.com/community/topic/63901-bantu-traditional-leader-visits-somaliland/

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AhmedGuled said:

I can only speak to the South where I grew up. The population is decent size. Somalis confuse land mass and political/military influence with population size.

Elevating the rights of Somali Bantus and other minorities is in the interest of all Somalis.