Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

The Affair You Don't Know You're Having!

Nephissa   

"I wasn't even sleeping in the same bed as my husband. In a sense, I didn't want to be next to him because I worried he would know that something was going on, that I would say something in my sleep,"

She did a good job covering that up! But I couldn't :D , not only do I talk in my sleep, anoo soo jeedo aan sheekeestaa.. saacadaan in la i jar jaro ma ka bixi kari, allaheeey ka allla.. icon_razz.gif .

Kool_Kat   

^^Walaahay caadi matihid, adoo soo jeedoba hadaa sheekeesatid...I just hope you don't answer yourself OR refer yourself as the third person...

Abdinuur   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

...not only do I talk in my sleep, anoo soo jeedo aan sheekeestaa.. saacadaan in la i jar jaro ma ka bixi kari, allaheeey ka allla..
icon_razz.gif

LMAO!...i had a similar problem while back...when i would argue with my girl about some girls she would hear about (she said sort of stuff)...and i would try to play it off...but then right when i take a nap...i would talk about them and even say some of their names...oh boy, right!?...crazy days man...so to solve the problem...i dont take naps anymore...around her!..lol

Abdinuur   

LOOOL!...what can i say?!...lol...but to be fair...she was a bit paranoid. i was a good man...lol...still am!...just too honest...during my naps!lol

Kool_Kat   

^Walee wiil maskiin ah baan kuu maleeyay...Balse waad ii been guurtay...She 'was'...So you are not with her anymore? And in other words, you tell the truth during your naps only?

Abdinuur   

Kool_Kat,

Very funny...looooooooool....this is long, long time ago...hence the past tense wordings i've used...lol

Aaliyah darling...naago kale kuma riyoodo walaaleey..lol...laakiinee...i am good man...a good decent man...besides...i was sharing a little bit of my past...when i was a growing up...double wink!

^ Urm..including you? (Good to see you back. Missed you!)

I recognise the symptoms, but is it an emotional 'affair' if you are single? Or more like an emotional friendship?

Abdinuur   

NGONGE...lol...dont feel that way...it's probably not true in a sense of the article...we probably have our own way...but then again, we just need to figure out what those parameters are...