Sign in to follow this  
fartun

CAN YO KISS YO BOY FRIEND

Baluug   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Fartuun I think u got ur answer loud and clear!!!! Next thing u gonna show up in a dirty movie ( and no,everyone,they are not different things,they are both XARAAM) and complain that somalis are disgusted with you and wonder why!!

Are u really that d-u-m-b to complain about xaraam things to Muslims?

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Heheheh...One of the Many Silly topics in SOL..No wonder we running out of space...i tell yuh..get rid of these kinda topics...
:D

Cheers

Look at you, intaa soo nooleeysay topic 3 years ago ahaa, baa leedahay "get rid of these kinda topics." Whats wrong with you dee :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

[Look at you, intaa soo nooleeysay topic 3 years ago ahaa, baa leedahay get rid of these kinda topics. Whats wrong with you dee :rolleyes: [/QB]

Duuuh!! :D ..so the great admin can remember and delete it!! :D

Foxy   

First of all who are we (complete strangers to ur or ur intentions) to tell U what to do

second of why would our advice matter to start with

its Your life and what ever step U take/ do in regards to kiss or not would be totally up to

Third of all, what Century are we in for U to ask whether a simple kiss is harmless or not

Do as U desire, as what ever advise we give irrelavant.....

Simplly its a matter of choice

cheers

lol   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

quote:Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Heheheh...One of the Many Silly topics in SOL..No wonder we running out of space...i tell yuh..get rid of these kinda topics...
:D

Cheers

Look at you, intaa soo nooleeysay topic 3 years ago ahaa, baa leedahay "get rid of these kinda topics." Whats wrong with you dee :rolleyes:
Look at this maskiin sista, Naa heedhe... He didn't get a smoochie for a long time... And his SOL gurlfriend ayuu rabaa in si indirect ah ugu sheego.... understood...

Admin can remember... BULL LZ... just BULL> :D

NGONGE   

No you can't, kiss him. The last girl that tried that got beaten up by her brother. Look:

grandmaowned.gif

:D:D

^^LooL

Kissing Aaaaa!

*****Puts on his pigeon (qooleey) suit flies over to Bishaaro, goes around in circles WAQWAQ UUURRR, WAQWAQ UUURRR gets real close Kisses and gets ready to give her some of his regurgitated vomit. She gives him the cold shoulder he chases her around for few more minutes then gets frustrated flies over to Hibo but to only find out the Legend Zu oo suu WAQWAQ UUURR u dhahaayey codkiisa xabeeb gashay and soon as he saw me land he gives me this ZOOLANDER look wooow******

Nephissa   

Originally posted by SubZero:

^^LooL

Kissing Aaaaa!

*****Puts on his pigeon (qooleey) suit flies over to Bishaaro, goes around in circles WAQWAQ UUURRR, WAQWAQ UUURRR gets real close Kisses and gets ready to give her some of his regurgitated vomit. She gives him the cold shoulder he chases her around for few more minutes then gets frustrated flies over to Hibo but to only find out the Legend Zu oo suu WAQWAQ UUURR u dhahaayey codkiisa xabeeb gashay and soon as he saw me land he gives me this ZOOLANDER look wooow******

Alla beerka, I'm laughing like a complete looney. Everyone around me is giving me the looks. Thanks to your Waqwaq, urr urr.. looooooool.